- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 510879, 15 pages
Pretreatment Hepatoprotective Effect of the Marine Fungus Derived from Sponge on Hepatic Toxicity Induced by Heavy Metals in Rats
1Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt
2Laboratory of Systemic Mycology, Department of Botany, Faculty of Science, Suez Canal University, Ismaileya, Egypt
3Department of Organic Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt
4Marine Chemistry Division, National Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries (NIOF), Marine Biotechnology and Natural Product Lab, Alexandria, Egypt
Received 28 September 2012; Revised 15 November 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: José Carlos Tavares Carvalho
Copyright © 2013 Nehad M. Abdel-Monem et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Said Muhammad, Mohammad Tahir Shah, Sardar Khan, Umar Saddique, Nida Gul, Muhammad Usman Khan, Riffat Naseem Malik, Muhammad Farooq, and Alia Naz, “Wild Plant Assessment for Heavy Metal Phytoremediation Potential along the Mafic and Ultramafic Terrain in Northern Pakistan,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Haiyan Zhu, Yijing Jia, Hongbin Cao, Fanyun Meng, and Xinxin Liu, “Biochemical and histopathological effects of subchronic oral exposure of rats to a mixture of five toxic elements,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, vol. 71, pp. 166–175, 2014.
- Aymn T. Abbas, Nagla A. El-Shitany, Lamiaa A. Shaala, Soad S. Ali, Esam I. Azhar, Umama A. Abdel-dayem, and Diaa T. A. Youssef, “ Red Sea Suberea mollis Sponge Extract Protects against CCl 4 -Induced Acute Liver Injury in Rats via an Antioxidant Mechanism ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Rafaella C. Bonugli-Santos, Maria R. dos Santos Vasconcelos, Michel R. Z. Passarini, Gabriela A. L. Vieira, Viviane C. P. Lopes, Pedro H. Mainardi, Juliana A. dos Santos, Lidia de Azevedo Duarte, Igor V. R. Otero, Aline M. da Silva Yoshida, Valker A. Feitosa, Adalberto Pessoa, and Lara D. Sette, “Marine-derived fungi: diversity of enzymes and biotechnological applications,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Nabanita Chatterjee, Subhadip Das, Dipayan Bose, Somenath Banerjee, Tarun Jha, and Krishna Das Saha, “Leishmanial lipid affords protection against oxidative stress induced hepatic injury by regulating inflammatory mediators and confining apoptosis progress,” Toxicology Letters, vol. 232, no. 2, pp. 499–512, 2015.
- Ahmed M. Abdel-Azeem, Sherif M. Zaki, Waleed F. Khalil, Noha A. Makhlouf, and Lamiaa M. Farghaly, “Anti-rheumatoid Activity of Secondary Metabolites Produced by Endophytic Chaetomium globosum,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 7, 2016.
- Chao-Ling Tang, Hua Zheng, Shi-Yin Lu, Bang Cheng, Fang Wu, Zhao-Ni Chen, Fangming Song, Jun-Xiang Ruan, Hong-Ye Zhang, Hui Song, Yong-Hong Liang, and Zhi-Heng Su, “Serum metabonomics study of the hepatoprotective effect of Corydalis saxicola Bunting on carbon tetrachloride-induced acute hepatotoxicity in rats by 1H NMR analysis,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2016.