- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 856325, 10 pages
DeGNServer: Deciphering Genome-Scale Gene Networks through High Performance Reverse Engineering Analysis
1Bioinformatics Lab, Plant Biology Division, Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation, 2510 Sam Noble Parkway, Ardmore, OK 73401, USA
2School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science, Michigan Technological University, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931, USA
3Department of Computer Science, Michigan Technological University, 1400 Townsend Drive, Houghton, MI 49931, USA
Received 22 August 2013; Accepted 1 October 2013
Academic Editor: Zhongming Zhao
Copyright © 2013 Jun Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard B Kennedy, Inna G Ovsyannikova, Nathaniel D Lambert, Iana H Haralambieva, and Gregory A Poland, “The personal touch: strategies toward personalized vaccines and predicting immune responses to them,” Expert Review of Vaccines, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Sanchari Sircar, and Nita Parekh, “Functional characterization of drought-responsive modules and genes in Oryza sativa: a network-based approach,” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 6, 2015.
- Brigitte Gasser, Matthias G. Steiger, and Diethard Mattanovich, “Methanol regulated yeast promoters: production vehicles and toolbox for synthetic biology,” Microbial Cell Factories, vol. 14, 2015.
- Jun Li, Xinbin Dai, Zhaohong Zhuang, and Patrick X. Zhao, “LegumeIP 2.0—a platform for the study of gene function and genome evolution in legumes,” Nucleic Acids Research, vol. 44, no. D1, pp. D1189–D1194, 2015.
- Jun Li, and Patrick X. Zhao, “Mining Functional Modules in Heterogeneous Biological Networks Using Multiplex PageRank Approach,” Frontiers in Plant Science, vol. 7, 2016.
- Samantha Riccadonna, Giuseppe Jurman, Roberto Visintainer, Michele Filosi, and Cesare Furlanello, “DTW-MIC Coexpression Networks from Time-Course Data,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016.