- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 371397, 9 pages
Identifying Gastric Cancer Related Genes Using the Shortest Path Algorithm and Protein-Protein Interaction Network
1Colorectal Surgery Department, China-Japan Union Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun 130033, China
2State Key Laboratory of Medical Genomics, Institute of Health Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine and Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Shanghai 200025, China
3Breast and Thyroid Surgery Department, The Second Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun 130041, China
4Colorectal Surgery Department, The Second Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun 130041, China
Received 29 December 2013; Accepted 3 February 2014; Published 5 March 2014
Academic Editor: Tao Huang
Copyright © 2014 Yang Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bingli Wu, Jianjun Xie, Zepeng Du, Jianyi Wu, Pixian Zhang, Liyan Xu, and Enmin Li, “PPI Network Analysis of mRNA Expression Profile of Ezrin Knockdown in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Jian Zhang, Yan Suo, Yu-Hang Zhang, Qing Zhang, XiJia Chen, Xun Xu, and WenCong Lu, “Mining for genes related to choroidal neovascularization based on the shortest path algorithm and protein interaction information,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects, 2016.
- Lei Chen, Jing Yang, Tao Huang, Xiangyin Kong, Lin Lu, and Yu-Dong Cai, “Mining for novel tumor suppressor genes using a shortest path approach,” Journal Of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 664–675, 2016.