- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 176371, 10 pages
Ethanol and Protein from Ethanol Plant By-Products Using Edible Fungi Neurospora intermedia and Aspergillus oryzae
1Swedish Centre for Resource Recovery, University of Borås, 501 90 Borås, Sweden
2Faculty of Forestry, University of West Hungary, Sopron 9400, Hungary
Received 29 May 2015; Revised 10 October 2015; Accepted 15 October 2015
Academic Editor: Michael E. Kornaros
Copyright © 2015 Veronika Bátori et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ramkumar B. Nair, and Mohammad J. Taherzadeh, “Valorization of sugar-to-ethanol process waste vinasse: A novel biorefinery approach using edible ascomycetes filamentous fungi,” Bioresource Technology, 2016.
- Ramkumar B. Nair, Patrik R. Lennartsson, and Mohammad J. Taherzadeh, “Mycelial pellet formation by edible ascomycete filamentous fungi, Neurospora intermedia,” AMB Express, vol. 6, no. 1, 2016.
- Jorge A. Ferreira, Amir Mahboubi, Patrik R. Lennartsson, and Mohammad J. Taherzadeh, “Waste biorefineries using filamentous ascomycetes fungi: present status and future prospects,” Bioresource Technology, 2016.