- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 456389, 5 pages
Telemedicine Intervention Improves ICU Outcomes
Mercy Hospital St. Louis, Saint Louis University, 621 South New Ballas Road, Suite 4006B, St. Louis, MO 63141, USA
Received 23 October 2012; Revised 28 November 2012; Accepted 21 December 2012
Academic Editor: Mark T. Keegan
Copyright © 2013 Farid Sadaka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Venktesh R. Ramnath, Lawrence Ho, Lauren A. Maggio, and Nayer Khazeni, “Centralized Monitoring and Virtual Consultant Models of Tele-ICU Care: A Systematic Review,” Telemedicine and e-Health, pp. 140916080328003, 2014.
- Venktesh R. Ramnath, and Nayer Khazeni, “Centralized Monitoring and Virtual Consultant Models of Tele-ICU Care: A Side-by-Side Review,” Telemedicine and e-Health, pp. 140916080402009, 2014.
- Ralph P. Dilisio, Abra J. Dilisio, and Menachem M. Weiner, “Preoperative virtual screening examination of the airway,” Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 315–317, 2014.
- Stacie Deslich, and Alberto Coustasse, “Expanding Technology in the ICU: The Case for the Utilization of Telemedicine,” Telemedicine and e-Health, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 485–492, 2014.
- Jun-Feng Hao, Han-Min Cui, Jing-Ming Han, Jiu-Xu Bai, Xiaohua Song, and Ning Cao, “Tele-ICU: the way forward in geriatric care?,” Aging Clinical And Experimental Research, vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 575–582, 2014.
- Jayashree Raikhelkar, and Jayant K. Raikhelkar, “The Impact of Telemedicine in Cardiac Critical Care,” Critical Care Clinics, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 305–+, 2015.
- Sara Salarian, Mehrzad Ghasemzadeh, Mohammad Reza Jamati, and Sajjad Razavi, “Comparison of Death Rate in Hospitalized and Non Hospitalized Intensive Care Patients of Masih Daneshvari Hospital,” Archives of Critical Care Medicine, vol. InPress, no. InPress, 2015.
- Gernot Marx, Rainer Beckers, Joerg Christian Brokmann, Robert Deisz, and Hans-Christoph Pape, “3 Tele-cooperation for innovative care using the example of the University Hospital Aachen. Telematics in intensive care medicine, emergency medicine,,” Bundesgesundheitsblatt-Gesundheitsforschung-Gesundheitsschutz, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 1056–1061, 2015.
- Nicola Mackintosh, Marius Terblanche, Ritesh Maharaj, Andreas Xyrichis, Karen Franklin, Jamie Keddie, Emily Larkins, Anna Maslen, James Skinner, Samuel Newman, Joana Hiew De Sousa Magalhaes, and Jane Sandall, “Telemedicine with clinical decision support for critical care: a systematic review,” Systematic Reviews, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.
- Peter A. Pappas, Luann Tirelli, James Shaffer, and Scott Gettings, “Projecting Critical Care Beyond the ICU: An Analysis of Tele-ICU Support for Rapid Response Teams,” Telemedicine and e-Health, 2016.
- Jonathan T. Thomas, Jane Moeckli, Michelle A. Mengeling, Cassie Cunningham Goedken, Jacinda Bunch, Peter Cram, and Heather Schacht Reisinger, “Bedside Critical Care Staff Use of Intensive Care Unit Telemedicine: Comparisons by Intensive Care Unit Complexity,” Telemedicine and e-Health, 2017.