- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 934052, 3 pages
Celiac Artery Compression Syndrome
1Department of Medicine, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
2Department of Internal Medicine, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY 11212, USA
3Department of Internal Medicine, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Received 8 February 2013; Accepted 10 March 2013
Academic Editors: P. Abraham, H. Akiho, C. Elsing, and S. Nomura
Copyright © 2013 Mohammed Muqeetadnan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. D. Dunbar, W. Molnar, F. F. Beman, and S. A. Marable, “Compression of the celiac trunk and abdominal angina.,” The American Journal of Roentgenology, Radium Therapy, and Nuclear Medicine, vol. 95, no. 3, pp. 731–744, 1965.
- R. S. Okten, F. Kucukay, M. Tola, B. Bostanci, and T. Cumhur, “Is celiac artery compression syndrome genetically inherited? A case series from a family and review of the literature,” European Journal of Radiology, vol. 81, no. 6, pp. 1089–1093, 2012.
- F. Bech, A. Loesberg, J. Rosenblum, S. Glagov, and B. L. Gewertz, “Median arcuate ligament compression syndrome in monozygotic twins,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 934–938, 1994.
- J. W. Chou, C. M. Lin, C. L. Feng, C. F. Ting, K. S. Cheng, and Y. F. Chen, “Celiac artery compression syndrome: an experience in a single institution in Taiwan,” Gastroenterology Research and Practice, vol. 2012, Article ID 935721, 6 pages, 2012.
- S. Gander, D. J. Mulder, S. Jones, J. D. Ricketts, D. A. Soboleski, and C. J. Justinich, “Recurrent abdominal pain and weight loss in an adolescent: celiac artery compression syndrome,” Canadian Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 91–93, 2010.
- D. Alehan and O. F. Dogan, “Pediatric surgical image. A rare case: celiac artery compression syndrome in an asymptomatic child,” Journal of Pediatric Surgery, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 645–647, 2004.