- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 630468, 3 pages
Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy as a Delayed Complication with a Herbicide Containing Glufosinate Ammonium in a Suicide Attempt: A Case Report
1Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Jichi Medical University, Tochigi 329-0498, Japan
2Department of General Medicine, Saiseikai Utsunomiya Hospital, 911-1 Takebayashi, Utsunomiya City 321-0974, Japan
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 12 October 2012; Accepted 26 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hisao Ogawa
Copyright © 2012 Keiichiro Tominaga et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Massimo Romanò, Federica Zorzoli, Roberta Bertona, and Rosvaldo Villani, “Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy as an Early Complication of Drug-Induced Suicide Attempt,” Case Reports in Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Luisa De Gennaro, Natale Daniele Brunetti, Francesco Buquicchio, Francesco Tota, Nicola Locuratolo, Francesco Santoro, Andrea Igoren Guaricci, Matteo Di Biase, and Pasquale Caldarola, “Takotsubo cardiomyopathy induced by acute inhalation of hypochlorite drain gel exhalations,” International Journal Of Cardiology, vol. 180, pp. 216–217, 2015.
- J. M. Moon, and B. J. Chun, “Serial ammonia measurement in patients poisoned with glufosinate ammonium herbicide,” Human & Experimental Toxicology, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 554–561, 2016.