- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 326031, 3 pages
Primary Pulmonary Synovial Sarcoma in Pregnancy
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA 98431, USA
Received 28 May 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editors: D. Hochner-Celnikier, I. MacKenzie, and E. Vaisbuch
Copyright © 2012 K. Bunch and S. H. Deering. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Dennison, E. Weppler, and G. Giacoppe, “Primary pulmonary synovial sarcoma: a case report and review of current diagnostic and therapeutic standards,” Oncologist, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 339–342, 2004.
- G. W. Gladish, B. M. Sabloff, R. F. Munden, M. T. Truong, J. J. Erasmus, and M. H. Chasen, “Primary thoracic sarcomas,” Radiographics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 621–637, 2002.
- A. A. Frazier, T. J. Franks, R. D. Pugatch, and J. R. Galvin, “From the archives of the AFIP: pleuropulmonary synovial sarcoma,” Radiographics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 923–940, 2006.
- E. J. Esaka, J. U. Celebrezze, S. H. Golde, G. Chiossi, and R. L. Thomas, “Pulmonary synovial sarcoma presenting as a pneumothorax during pregnancy,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 111, no. 2, pp. 555–558, 2008.
- M. Mirzoyan, A. Muslimani, S. Setrakian, M. Swedeh, and H. A. Daw, “Primary pleuropulmonary synovial sarcoma,” Clinical Lung Cancer, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 257–261, 2008.
- C. M. Mermigkis, A. Kopanakis, G. Patentalakis, V. Polychronopoulos, and M. Patentalakis, “Primary monophasic synovial sarcoma presenting as a pulmonary mass: a case report,” Journal of Medical Case Reports, vol. 2, article 18, 2008.
- S. B. Watzka, U. Setinek, H. Prosch, and M. R. Müller, “Primary synovial sarcoma of the lung as an incidental finding,” Interactive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 1026–1028, 2009.
- A. Duran-Mendicuti, P. Costello, and S. O. Vargas, “Primary synovial sarcoma of the chest: radiographic and clinicopathologic correlation,” Journal of Thoracic Imaging, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 87–93, 2003.
- P. H. Hartel, J. C. Fanburg-Smith, A. A. Frazier et al., “Primary pulmonary and mediastinal synovial sarcoma: a clinicopathologic study of 60 cases and comparison with five prior series,” Modern Pathology, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 760–769, 2007.