- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Case Reports in Surgery
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 293568, 5 pages
Internal Jugular Vein Entrapment in a Multiple Sclerosis Patient
Department of Vascular Surgery, EuroMedic Medical Center, Street Kościuszki 92, 40-519 Katowice, Poland
Received 16 June 2012; Accepted 16 September 2012
Academic Editors: I. Harirchi, H. Kawai, and G. Santori
Copyright © 2012 Marian Simka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marian Simka, David Hubbard, Adnan H. Siddiqui, Michael D. Dake, Salvatore J. A. Sclafani, Mamoon Al-Omari, Carlos G. Eisele, Ziv J. Haskal, Tomasz Ludyga, Zoran V. Milosevic, Horst Sievert, Michael K. Stehling, Stefan Zapf, and Marjeta Zorc, “Catheter venography for the assessment of internal jugular veins and azygous vein: Position statement by expert panel of the International Society for Neurovascular Disease,” Vasa-European Journal Of Vascular Medicine, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 168–176, 2013.
- Massimiliano Farina, Eugenio Novelli, and Raffaello Pagani, “Cross-sectional area variations of internal jugular veins during supine head rotation in multiple sclerosis patients with chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency: a prospective diagnostic controlled study with duplex ultrasound investigation,” Bmc Neurology, vol. 13, 2013.
- Francesco Sisini, Angelo Taibi, Mauro Gambaccini, and Paolo Zamboni, “Letter Re: Internal jugular and vertebral vein volume flow in patients with clinically isolated syndrome or mild multiple sclerosis and healthy controls: results from a prospective sonographer-blinded study,” Phlebology, vol. 29, no. 8, pp. 536–537, 2014.
- Sergio Gianesini, Erica Menegatti, Francesco Mascoli, Fabrizio Salvi, Stefano Bastianello, and Paolo Zamboni, “The omohyoid muscle entrapment of the internal jugular vein. A still unclear pathogenetic mechanism,” Phlebology, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 632–635, 2014.
- Sarah A. Gitomer, Carla M. Giannoni, and Karina T. Cañadas, “Pediatric lymphedema caused by diffuse cervical lymphadenopathy: A case report and review of the literature,” International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 2016.