- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 673296, 22 pages
Limit-Cycle-Preserving Simulation of Gene Regulatory Oscillators
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
2State Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 9 September 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xiang Ping Yan
Copyright © 2012 Xiong You. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yonglei Fang, and Xiong You, “New optimized two-derivative Runge-Kutta type methods for solving the radial Schrodinger equation,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 240–254, 2014.
- Xiong You, Xueping Liu, and Ibrahim Hussein Musa, “Splitting Strategy for Simulating Genetic Regulatory Networks,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Zhaoxia Chen, Juan Li, Ruqiang Zhang, and Xiong You, “Exponentially Fitted Two-Derivative Runge-Kutta Methods for Simulation of Oscillatory Genetic Regulatory Systems,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–14, 2015.
- Ruqiang Zhang, Wenjuan Jiang, Julius Osato Ehigie, Yonglei Fang, and Xiong You, “Novel phase-fitted symmetric splitting methods for chemical oscillators,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2016.