- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 829386, 15 pages
Global Stability for a Binge Drinking Model with Two Stages
Department of Applied Mathematics, Lanzhou University of Technology, Gansu, Lanzhou 730050, China
Received 18 July 2012; Revised 6 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Seenith Sivasundaram
Copyright © 2012 Hai-Feng Huo and Na-Na Song. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brian Straughan, “Shocks and acceleration waves in modern continuum mechanics and in social systems,” Evolution Equations and Control Theory, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 541–555, 2014.
- Jiuping Xu, and Yi Zhang, “Event ambiguity fuels the effective spread of rumors,” International Journal of Modern Physics C, pp. 1550033, 2014.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Qian Wang, “Modelling the Influence of Awareness Programs by Media on the Drinking Dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Xun-Yang Wang, Hai-Feng Huo, Qing-Kai Kong, and Wei-Xuan Shi, “Optimal Control Strategies in an Alcoholism Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Shuang-Hong Ma, Hai-Feng Huo, and Xin-You Meng, “Modelling Alcoholism as a Contagious Disease: A Mathematical Model with Awareness Programs and Time Delay,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Xiang-Ming Zhang, “Complex dynamics in an alcoholism model with the impact of Twitter,” Mathematical Biosciences, 2016.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Ying-Ping Liu, “The analysis of the SIRS alcoholism models with relapse on weighted networks,” SpringerPlus, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.
- Hai-Feng Huo, and Yan-Yan Wang, “Impact of media coverage on the drinking dynamics in the scale-free network,” Springerplus, vol. 5, 2016.
- Xun-Yang Wang, Khalid Hattaf, Hai-Feng Huo, and Hong Xiang, “Stability analysis of a delayed social epidemics model with general contact rate and its optimal control,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 1267–1285, 2016.