- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 132064, 8 pages
Optimal Energy Control Strategy Design for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle
National Engineering Laboratory for Electric Vehicles, School of Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 8 September 2012; Revised 3 December 2012; Accepted 25 December 2012
Academic Editor: Geert Wets
Copyright © 2013 Yuan Zou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zou Yuan, Liu Teng, Fc Sun Fengchun, and Huei Peng, “Comparative Study of Dynamic Programming and Pontryagin's Minimum Principle on Energy Management for a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle,” Energies, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 2305–2318, 2013.
- Shuo Zhang, Chengning Zhang, Rui Xiong, and Wei Zhou, “Study on the Optimal Charging Strategy for Lithium-Ion Batteries Used in Electric Vehicles,” Energies, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 6783–6797, 2014.
- Shuo Zhang, Chengning Zhang, Guangwei Han, and Qinghui Wang, “Optimal Control Strategy Design Based on Dynamic Programming for a Dual-Motor Coupling-Propulsion System,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Chaoying Xia, and Cong Zhang, “Power Management Strategy of Hybrid Electric Vehicles Based on Quadratic Performance Index,” Energies, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 12458–12473, 2015.
- Jing Sun, Guojing Xing, Xudong Liu, Xiaoling Fu, and Chenghui Zhang, “A Novel Torque Coordination Control Strategy of a Single-Shaft Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle Based on Model Predictive Control,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- Josko Deur, Branimir Skugor, and Mihael Cipek, “Integration of Electric Vehicles into Energy and Transport Systems,” Automatika, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 395–410, 2015.
- Changle Xiang, Donghao Zhang, Hailiang Zheng, Lijin Han, and Kun Huang, “A Novel Nonlinear Optimal Control Approach for the Dynamic Process of a Hybrid Electric Vehicle Equipped with Electromechanical Transmission,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–20, 2015.
- Xia ChaoYing, and Zhang Cong, “Real-time optimization power-split strategy for hybrid electric vehicles,” Science China-Technological Sciences, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 814–824, 2016.
- Yalian Yang, Xiaosong Hu, Huanxin Pei, and Zhiyuan Peng, “Comparison of power-split and parallel hybrid powertrain architectures with a single electric machine: Dynamic programming approach,” Applied Energy, vol. 168, pp. 683–690, 2016.
- Azzam Al-nahari, “Physical layer security using massive multiple-input and multiple-output: passive and active eavesdroppers,” Iet Communications, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 50–56, 2016.