- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135731, 11 pages
Vulnerability Analysis of Power Grids Using Modified Centrality Measures
Graduate Program in Electrical Engineering at CUCEI, Department of the State University of Guadalajara,
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Received 9 December 2012; Revised 22 February 2013; Accepted 25 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ricardo Femat
Copyright © 2013 Francisco Gutierrez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jongbin Ko, Hyunwoo Lim, Seokjun Lee, and Taeshik Shon, “AVQS: Attack Route-Based Vulnerability Quantification Scheme for Smart Grid,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Hu Ping, Fan Wenli, and Liu Zhigang, “Multi-attribute node importance evaluation method based on Gini-coefficient in complex power grids,” IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 2016.
- Yi-Jia Zhang, Zhong-Jian Kang, Xin-Feng Li, and Zhe-Ming Lu, “The Controllability of Power Grids in Comparison with Classical Complex Network Models,” Ieice Transactions On Information And Systems, vol. E99D, no. 1, pp. 279–282, 2016.