- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176956, 7 pages
Bifurcations and Dynamics of Cancer Signaling Network Regulated by MicroRNA
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450000, China
2Institute of Applied Mathematics, Xuchang University, Xuchang, Henan 461000, China
Received 27 August 2013; Revised 23 October 2013; Accepted 6 November 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Qianqian Zheng and Jianwei Shen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qianqian Zheng, and Jianwei Shen, “Turing instability in a gene network with cross-diffusion,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Changjin Xu, and Yusen Wu, “Anti-periodic solutions for high-order cellular neural networks with mixed delays and impulses,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Qianqian Zheng, and Jianwei Shen, “Dynamics and pattern formation in a cancer network with diffusion,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2015.