- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 267173, 9 pages
Qualitative Analysis of a Diffusive Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Predator-Prey Model with Smith Growth
1Faculty of Science, Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, Xi’an 710021, China
2Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester Medical Center, 601 Elmwood Avenue, P.O. Box 630, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Received 28 January 2013; Accepted 15 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yonghui Xia
Copyright © 2013 Zongmin Yue and Wenjuan Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Zhao, “Hopf Bifurcation Analysis for a Semiratio-Dependent Predator-Prey System with Two Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Meihong Qiao, Anping Liu, and Urszula Foryś, “Qualitative Analysis for a Reaction-Diffusion Predator-Prey Model with Disease in the Prey Species,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Lijuan Chen, and Fengde Chen, “Extinction in a discrete Lotka-Volterra competitive system with the effect of toxic substances and feedback controls,” International Journal Of Biomathematics, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- M. Sivakumar, M. Sambath, and K. Balachandran, “Stability and Hopf bifurcation analysis of a diffusive predator-prey model with Smith growth,” International Journal Of Biomathematics, vol. 8, no. 1, 2015.
- Yi Wang, Min Zhao, Hengguo Yu, Chuanjun Dai, Debing Mei, Qi Wang, and Zengling Ma, “Analysis of Spatiotemporal Dynamic and Bifurcation in a Wetland Ecosystem,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–15, 2015.
- Yunli Deng, Min Zhao, Hengguo Yu, and Yi Wang, “Dynamical Analysis of a Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Phytoplankton Model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Pengfei Wang, Min Zhao, Hengguo Yu, Chuanjun Dai, Nan Wang, and Beibei Wang, “Nonlinear Dynamics of a Toxin-Phytoplankton-Zooplankton System with Self- and Cross-Diffusion,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.