- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 376938, 7 pages
Positive Solutions for Three-Point Boundary Value Problem of Fractional Differential Equation with -Laplacian Operator
1School of Energy Resources, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), Beijing 100083, China
2Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development, PetroChina, Beijing 100083, China
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 5 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hua Su
Copyright © 2013 Shang-lin Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Taiyong Chen, and Wenbin Liu, “Solvability of Some Boundary Value Problems for Fractional -Laplacian Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Qiaozhen Yuan, and Wengui Yang, “Positive solution for q-fractional four-point boundary value problems with p-Laplacian operator,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.