- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 381987, 9 pages
Coordination in the Decentralized Assembly System with Dual Supply Modes
1Economic and Management School, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430000, China
2School of Business Administration, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
Received 27 June 2013; Revised 11 September 2013; Accepted 28 September 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Xu Guan and Mengqi Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. A. Yano, “Stochastic lead times in two-level assembly systems,” IIE Transactions, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 371–378, 1987.
- O. Tang and R. W. Grubbstrom, “The detailed coordination problem in a two-level assembly system with stochastic lead times,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 81-82, pp. 415–429, 2003.
- H. Gurnani and Y. Gerchak, “Coordination in decentralized assembly systems with uncertain component yields,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 176, no. 3, pp. 1559–1576, 2007.
- D. Granot and S. Yin, “Competition and cooperation in decentralized push and pull assembly systems,” Management Science, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 733–747, 2008.
- Y. Gerchak and Y. Wang, “Revenue-sharing vs. wholesale-price contracts in assembly systems with random demand,” Production and Operations Management, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 23–33, 2004.
- Y. Gerchak, Y. Wang, and C. A. Yano, “Lot sizing in assembly systems with random component yields,” IIE Transactions, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 19–24, 1994.
- H. Gurnani, R. Akella, and J. Lehoczky, “Supply chain management in assembly systems with random yield and random demand,” IIE Transactions, vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 701–714, 2000.
- M. G. Güler and T. Bilgiç, “On coordinating an assembly system under random yield and random demand,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 342–350, 2009.
- Y. B. Xiao, J. Chen, and C. Y. Lee, “Optimal decisions for assemble-to-order systems with uncertain assembly capacity,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 155–165, 2010.
- J. Feng, L. Liu, and Y.-W. Wan, “Irreducibility of joint inventory positions in an assemble-to-order system under policies,” Naval Research Logistics, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 18–25, 2012.
- S. Chopra, G. Reinhardt, and U. Mohan, “The importance of decoupling recurrent and disruption risks in a supply chain,” Naval Research Logistics, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 544–555, 2007.
- B. C. Giri, “Managing inventory with two suppliers under yield uncertainty and risk aversion,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 133, no. 1, pp. 80–85, 2010.
- W. Pan and K. C. So, “Optimal product pricing and component production quantities for an assembly system under supply uncertainty,” Operations Research, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1792–1797, 2010.
- C. A. Yano and H. L. Lee, “Lot sizing with random yields: a review,” Operations Research, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 311–334, 1995.
- H. Xu, “Managing production and procurement through option contracts in supply chains with random yield,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 126, no. 2, pp. 306–313, 2010.
- G. P. Cachon, “Supply chain coordination with contracts,” Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science, no. 11, pp. 229–340, 2003.
- J. S. Song, C. A. Yano, and P. Lerssrisuriya, “Contract assembly: dealing with combined supply lead time and demand quantity uncertainty,” Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 287–296, 2000.
- J. W. Friedman, Game Theory with Applications to Economics, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1986.