- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 418123, 4 pages
On Fibonacci Functions with Period
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University, Pathumthani 12121, Thailand
Received 6 February 2013; Accepted 4 April 2013
Academic Editor: Gabriele Bonanno
Copyright © 2013 Banyat Sroysang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. T. Atanassov, V. Atanassova, A. G. Shannon, and J. C. Turner, New Visual Perspectives on Fibonacci Numbers, World Scientific Publishing, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2002.
- R. A. Dunlap, The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci Numbers, World Scientific Publishing, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 1997.
- H. S. Kim and J. Neggers, “Fibonacci mean and golden section mean,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 228–232, 2008.
- S.-M. Jung, “Hyers-Ulam stability of Fibonacci functional equation,” Iranian Mathematical Society. Bulletin, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 217–227, 2009.
- J. S. Han, H. S. Kim, and J. Neggers, “The Fibonacci-norm of a positive integer: observations and conjectures,” International Journal of Number Theory, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 371–385, 2010.
- J. S. Han, H. S. Kim, and J. Neggers, “Fibonacci sequences in groupoids,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 19, 2012.
- J. S. Han, H. S. Kim, and J. Neggers, “On Fibonacci functions with Fibonacci numbers,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 126, 2012.