- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 315634, 12 pages
Output Feedback Adaptive Dynamic Surface Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with Uncertain Time Delays via RBFNN
1State Key Laboratory of Mechanical Transmission, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, Chongqing Aerospace Polytechnic College, Chongqing 400021, China
Received 25 July 2013; Revised 26 November 2013; Accepted 3 December 2013; Published 2 January 2014
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2014 Shaohua Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Elmas and O. Ustun, “A hybrid controller for the speed control of a permanent magnet synchronous motor drive,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 260–270, 2008.
- K. Hartani, Y. Miloud, and A. Miloudi, “Improved direct torque control of permanent magnet synchronous electrical vehicle motor with proportional-integral resistance estimator,” Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 451–461, 2010.
- J. Yu, J. Gao, Y. Ma, H. Yu, and S. Pan, “Robust adaptive fuzzy control of chaos in the permanent magnet synchronous motor,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2010, Article ID 269283, 13 pages, 2010.
- M. Zribi, A. Oteafy, and N. Smaoui, “Controlling chaos in the permanent magnet synchronous motor,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 1266–1276, 2009.
- N. Mitrakis, J. Theocharis, and V. Petridis, “A multilayered neuro-fuzzy classifier with self-organizing properties,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 159, no. 23, pp. 3132–3159, 2008.
- C. Zhang , H. Liu, S. Chen, and F. Wang, “Application of neural networks for permanent magnet synchronous motor direct torque control,” Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 555–561, 2008.
- C. Elmas, O. Ustun, and H. H. Sayan, “A neuro-fuzzy controller for speed control of a permanent magnet synchronous motor drive,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 657–664, 2008.
- A. Mezouar, M. K. Fellah, and S. Hadjeri, “Adaptive sliding mode observer for induction motor using two-time-scale approach,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 77, no. 5-6, pp. 604–618, 2007.
- Y. Feng, J. Zheng, X. Yu, and N. V. Truong, “Hybrid terminal sliding-mode observer design method for a permanent-magnet synchronous motor control system,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 3424–3431, 2009.
- J. Yu, B. Chen, and H. Yu, “Position tracking control of induction motors via adaptive fuzzy backstepping,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 2345–2352, 2010.
- P. Yip and J. Hedrick, “Adaptive dynamic surface control: a simplified algorithm for adaptive backstepping control of nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 71, no. 5, pp. 959–979, 1998.
- Z. Wang, “Synchronization of an uncertain fractional-order chaotic system via backstepping sliding mode control,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 732503, 6 pages, 2013.
- D. Swaroop, J. K. Hedrick, P. P. Yip, and J. C. Gerdes, “Dynamic surface control for a class of nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 1893–1899, 2000.
- D. Wang and J. Huang, “Neural network-based adaptive dynamic surface control for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems in strict-feedback form,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 195–202, 2005.
- T. Zhang and S. Ge, “Adaptive dynamic surface control of nonlinear systems with unknown dead zone in pure feedback form,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1895–1903, 2008.
- D. Wei, X. S. Luo, B. Wang, and J. Fang, “Robust adaptive dynamic surface control of chaos in permanent magnet synchronous motor,” Physics Letters A, vol. 363, no. 1-2, pp. 71–77, 2007.
- S. J. Yoo, J. B. Park, and Y. H. Choi, “Adaptive neural control for a class of strict-feedback nonlinear systems with state time delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 1209–1215, 2009.
- S. J. Yoo and J. B. Park, “Neural-network-based decentralized adaptive control for a class of large-scale nonlinear systems with unknown time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1316–1323, 2009.
- S. Han and J. Lee, “Precise positioning of nonsmooth dynamic systems using fuzzy wavelet echo state networks and dynamic surface sliding mode control,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 60, no. 11, pp. 5124–5136, 2013.
- J. Na, X. Ren, G. Herrmann, and Z. Qiao, “Adaptive neural dynamic surface control for servo systems with unknown dead-zone,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1328–1343, 2011.
- W. Leonhard, Control of Electrical Drives, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- J. Yu, J. Gao, Y. Ma, and H. Yu, “Adaptive fuzzy tracking control for a permanent magnet synchronous motor via backstepping approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2010, Article ID 391846, 13 pages, 2010.