- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 478985, 7 pages
Research on Dynamic Integrity Measurement Model Based on Memory Paging Mechanism
Zhengzhou Institute of Information Science and Technology No. 307, Henan 450004, China
Received 2 November 2013; Accepted 10 December 2013; Published 9 January 2014
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2014 Chaowen Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Song, W.-P. Peng, Y. Xin, S.-S. Luo, and H.-L. Zhu, “Seal-based secure boot scheme for trusted computing platform,” The Journal of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 17, supplement 2, pp. 16–21, 2010.
- A. Nagarajan and V. Varadharajan, “Dynamic trust enhanced security model for trusted platform based services,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 564–573, 2011.
- J. Winter and K. Dietrich, “A hijacker's guide to communication interfaces of the trusted platform module,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 748–761, 2013.
- A. K. Kanuparthi, M. Zahran, and R. Karri, “Architecture support for dynamic integrity checking,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 321–332, 2012.
- D. Muthukumaran, J. Schiffman, M. Hassan, A. Sawani, V. Rao, and T. Jaeger, “Protecting the integrity of trusted applications in mobile phone systems,” Security and Communication Networks, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 633–650, 2011.
- D. Schellekens, B. Wyseur, and B. Preneel, “Remote attestation on legacy operating systems with trusted platform modules,” Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 197, no. 1, pp. 59–72, 2008.
- D.-F. Li, Y.-X. Yang, L.-Z. Gu, and B. Sun, “Study on dynamic trust metric of trusted network based on state and behavior associated,” Journal on Communications, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 12–19, 2010.
- R. Sailer, X. L. Zhang, T. Jaeger, and V. Doom, “Design and implementation of a TCG based integrity measurement architecture,” in Proceedings of the 13th USENIX Security Symposium, pp. 223–238, 2004.
- T. Jaeger, R. Sailer, and U. Shankar, “Prima: policy reduced integrity measurement architecture,” in Proceedings of the 11th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT '06), pp. 19–28, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- X. Zhang, M. J. Covington, S. Q. Chen, and R. Sandhu, “SecureBus: towards application-transparent trusted computing with mandatory access control,” in Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS '07), pp. 117–126, New York, NY, USA, 2007.
- L. Gao, X. Qin, C. Chang, and X. Chen, “A embedded system-based computing platform for tolerating untrusted component,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 626–629, 2010.
- S. Stamm, N. P. Sheppard, and R. Safavi-Naini, “Implementing trusted terminals with a and SITDRM,” Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, vol. 197, no. 1, pp. 73–85, 2008.
- M. Thober, J. A. Pendergrass, and C. D. Mcdonell, “Improving coherency of runtime integrity measurement,” in Proceedings of the 3rd ACM Workshop on Scalable Trusted Computing (STC '08), pp. 51–60, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- S. Grinberg and S. Weiss, “Architectural virtualization extensions: a systems perspective,” Computer Science Review, vol. 6, no. 5-6, pp. 209–224, 2012.