- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 529358, 6 pages
Delay-Dependent Stability Criterion of Caputo Fractional Neural Networks with Distributed Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 18 November 2013; Accepted 26 November 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2014 Abdulaziz Alofi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Technical University of Kosice, Kosice, Slovak Republic, 1999.
- K. Diethelm, The Analysis of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 2004, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2010.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- V. Lakshmikantham, “Theory of fractional functional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 3337–3343, 2008.
- V. Lakshmikantham and A. S. Vatsala, “Basic theory of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 8, pp. 2677–2682, 2008.
- M. P. Lazarević, “Finite time stability analysis of fractional control of robotic time-delay systems,” Mechanics Research Communications, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 269–279, 2006.
- M. P. Lazarević and A. M. Spasić, “Finite-time stability analysis of fractional order time-delay systems: Gronwall's approach,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 3-4, pp. 475–481, 2009.
- H. Ye, J. Gao, and Y. Ding, “A generalized Gronwall inequality and its application to a fractional differential equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 328, no. 2, pp. 1075–1081, 2007.
- H. Zhang, J. Cao, and W. Jiang, “General solution of linear fractional neutral differential difference equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 489521, 7 pages, 2013.
- B. N. Lundstrom, M. H. Higgs, W. J. Spain, and A. L. Fairhall, “Fractional differentiation by neocortical pyramidal neurons,” Nature Neuroscience, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 1335–1342, 2008.
- G. A. Anastassiou, “Fractional neural network approximation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 64, no. 6, pp. 1655–1676, 2012.
- E. Kaslik and S. Sivasundaram, “Nonlinear dynamics and chaos in fractional-order neural networks,” Neural Networks, vol. 32, pp. 245–256, 2012.
- P. Arena, L. Fortuna, and D. Porto, “Chaotic behavior in noninteger-order cellular neural networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 776–781, 2000.
- A. Boroomand and M. B. Menhaj, “Fractional-order Hopfield neural networks,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 5506, no. 1, pp. 883–890, 2009.
- X. Huang, Z. Zhao, Z. Wang, and Y. Li, “Chaos and hyperchaos in fractional-order cellular neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 94, pp. 13–21, 2012.
- S. Zhou, H. Li, and Z. Zhu, “Chaos control and synchronization in a fractional neuron network system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 973–984, 2008.
- S. Zhou, P. Hu, and H. Li, “Chaotic synchronization of a fractional neuron network system with time-varying delays,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems (ICCCAS '09), pp. 863–867, July 2009.
- L. Chen, Y. Chai, R. Wu, T. Ma, and H. Zhai, “Dynamic analysis of a class of fractional-order neural networks with delay,” Neurocomputing, vol. 111, pp. 190–194, 2013.
- X. Yang and J. Cao, “Finite-time stochastic synchronization of complex networks,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 11, pp. 3631–3641, 2010.
- N. Cai, W. Li, and Y. Jing, “Finite-time generalized synchronization of chaotic systems with different order,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 64, no. 4, pp. 385–393, 2011.
- M. Xiao, W. X. Zheng, and J. Cao, “Bifurcation and control in a neural network with small and large delays,” Neural Networks, vol. 44, pp. 132–142, 2013.
- Z. Wang, J. Cao, G. Chen, and X. Liu, “Synchronization in an array of nonidentical neural networks with leakage delays and impulsive coupling,” Neurocomputing, vol. 111, pp. 177–183, 2013.
- X. Yang, J. Cao, and J. Lu, “Synchronization of Markovian coupled neural networks with nonidentical node-delays and random coupling strengths,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 60–71, 2012.
- X. Yang and J. Cao, “Synchronization of discontinuous neural networks with delays via adaptive control,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 147164, 9 pages, 2013.
- Y. Wang and J. Cao, “Cluster synchronization in nonlinearly coupled delayed networks of non-identical dynamic systems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Real World Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 842–851, 2013.