- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 541918, 10 pages
Adaptive Fractional Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control for Multivariable Nonlinear Systems
1School of Electronic Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
2Department of Mathematics and Computational Science, Huainan Normal University, Huainan 232038, China
Received 24 December 2013; Accepted 27 January 2014; Published 12 March 2014
Academic Editor: Guanghui Wen
Copyright © 2014 Junhai Luo and Heng Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yeguo Sun, and Heng Liu, “Fuzzy Adaptive Prescribed Performance Control for MIMO Uncertain Chaotic Systems in Nonstrict Feedback Form,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- S. Sutha, P. Lakshmi, and S. Sankaranarayanan, “Fractional-Order Sliding Mode Controller Design for a Modified Quadruple Tank Process via Multi-Level Switching,” Computers & Electrical Engineering, vol. 45, pp. 10–21, 2015.