- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135379, 10 pages
Analgesic and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Methanol Extract of Cissus repens in Mice
1Department of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences and Chinese Medicine Resources, College of Pharmacy, China Medical University, 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 404, Taiwan
2Department of Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan
3Department of Biotechnology, TransWorld University, 1221 Zhennan Rd., Douliu City, Yunlin County 640, Taiwan
Received 1 June 2012; Revised 25 July 2012; Accepted 5 August 2012
Academic Editor: Jairo Kenupp Bastos
Copyright © 2012 Ching-Wen Chang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao-Li Wu, Chu-Wen Li, Hai-Ming Chen, Zu-Qing Su, Xiao-Ning Zhao, Jian-Nan Chen, Xiao-Ping Lai, Xiao-Jun Zhang, and Zi-Ren Su, “Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Supercritical-Carbon Dioxide Fluid Extract from Flowers and Buds of Chrysanthemum indicum Linnén,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Nagla A. El-Shitany, Lamiaa A. Shaala, Aymn T. Abbas, Umama A. Abdel-dayem, Esam I. Azhar, Soad S. Ali, Rob W. M. van Soest, and Diaa T. A. Youssef, “Evaluation of the Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant and Immunomodulatory Effects of the Organic Extract of the Red Sea Marine Sponge Xestospongia testudi,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 9, 2015.
- Mahmoud Abdel-Latif, “Diethylcarbamazine citrate ameliorates insulin resistance in high-fat diet-induced obese mice via modulation of adipose tissue inflammation,” International Immunopharmacology, 2015.