- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203732, 11 pages
In Vivo Study on the Pharmacological Interactions between a Chinese Herbal Formula ELP and Antiresorptive Drugs to Counteract Osteoporosis
1Institute of Chinese Medicine, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
2State Key Laboratory of Phytochemistry and Plant Resources in West China, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
3Department of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
4Jockey Club Centre for Osteoporosis Care and Control, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
5School of Biomedical Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong
6School of Chinese Medicine, Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Received 12 July 2012; Revised 3 September 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Norazlina Mohamed
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Hay Ko et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ben Chung Lap Chan, Hoi Ying Lee, Wing Sum Siu, Kwok Ho Yip, Chun Hay Ko, Clara Bik San Lau, Ping Chung Leung, and Hang Yung Alaster Lau, “Suppression of mast cell activity contributes to the osteoprotective effect of an herbal formula containing Herba Epimedii, Fructus Ligustri Lucidi and Fructus Psoraleae,” Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2013.
- Willmann Liang, David T. Yew, Kam Lun Hon, Chun Kwok Wong, Timothy C. Y. Kwok, and Ping Chung Leung, “The Indispensable Value of Clinical Trials in the Modernization of Traditional Chinese Medicine: 12 Years' Experience at CUHK and Future Perspectives,” American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 587–604, 2014.
- Chun Hay Ko, Kit Man Lau, Lily Chau, David Wing Shing Cheung, Wing Sum Siu, Hing Lok Wong, Wai Ting Shum, Si Gao, Kwok Pui Fung, Ping Chung Leung, Simon Kar-Sing Poon, and Clara Bik San Lau, “ Multitargeted combination effects of a triherbal formulation containing ELP against osteoporosis: in vitro evidence ,” Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2016.