- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 212386, 9 pages
Predictors of Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use in Cancer Care: Results of a Nationwide Multicenter Survey in Korea
1National Cancer Control Institute, National Cancer Center, Goyang, 323 Ilsan-ro, Ilsandong-Gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do 410-769, Republic of Korea
2Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, Sungkyunkwan University School of Medicine, 2066 Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si 440-746, Republic of Korea
Received 17 September 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Academic Editor: David Mischoulon
Copyright © 2012 Ji-Yeon Shin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andrés Jagua Gualdrón, “Medicina alternativa en el tratamiento de la osteoartrosis y artritis reumatoide. Revisión sistemática de la literatura y meta-análisis,” Revista Colombiana de Reumatología, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 234–244, 2012.
- Ausanee Wanchai, and Duangjai Phrompayak, “Use of complementary and alternative medicine among Thai patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus,” Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 297–305, 2016.
- Gülçin Di̇şsi̇z, and Medine Yilmaz, “Complementary and alternative therapies and health literacy in cancer patients,” Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 2016.
- Sang Hyuck Kim, Dong Wook Shin, You-Seon Nam, So Young Kim, Hyung-kook Yang, Be Long Cho, Keeho Park, Heui-Sug Jo, Chang-Yeol Yim, Sin Kam, and Jong-Hyock Park, “Expected and perceived efficacy of complementary and alternative medicine: A comparison views of patients with cancer and oncologists,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, vol. 28, pp. 29–36, 2016.