- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 282131, 8 pages
Systematic Review of Chinese Traditional Exercise Baduanjin Modulating the Blood Lipid Metabolism
1School of Nursing, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou 350122, China
2Institute of Integrative Medicine, Fujian University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fuzhou 350122, China
Received 15 April 2012; Revised 1 June 2012; Accepted 13 June 2012
Academic Editor: David Baxter
Copyright © 2012 Lijuan Mei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Guohua Zheng, Moyi Li, Xiulu Lan, Xinghui Yan, Qiu Lin, Lidian Chen, Jing Tao, Xin Zheng, Junzhe Li, Bai Chen, and Qianying Fang, “The effect of Baduanjin exercise for physical and psychological wellbeing of college students: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Huilin Zhang, Mingxia Zhu, Yang Song, and Meirong Kong, “Baduanjin exercise improved premenstrual syndrome symptoms in Macau women,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 460–464, 2014.
- Kevin Antonishen, “Exercise Mode Heterogeneity Among Reported Studies of the Qigong Practice Baduanjin,” Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, 2014.
- Guohua Zheng, Bai Chen, Qianying Fang, Hongmei Yi, Qiu Lin, Lidian Chen, Jing Tao, Junzhe Li, Xin Zheng, Moyi Li, and Xiulu Lan, “Primary prevention for risk factors of ischemic stroke with Baduanjin exercise intervention in the community elder population: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 15, 2014.
- Fung Kei Cheng, “Effects of Baduanjin on Mental Health: A Comprehensive Review,” Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, 2014.
- Ran Li, Li Jin, Ping Hong, Zi-Hong He, Chuan-Ye Huang, Jie-Xiu Zhao, Mei Wang, and Ye Tian, “The Effect of Baduanjin on Promoting the Physical Fitness and Health of Adults,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Hai-yan Hu, Zhi-hui Cui, Hui-qin Li, Yi-ru Wang, Xiang Chen, Ji-huang Li, Dong-mei Xv, and Guo-qing Zheng, “ Fumanjian, a Classic Chinese Herbal Formula, Can Ameliorate the Impairment of Spatial Learning and Memory through Apoptotic Signaling Pathway in the Hippocampus of Rats with A β 1–40 -Induced Alzheimer’s Disease ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Moyi Li, Qianying Fang, Junzhe Li, Xin Zheng, Jing Tao, Xinghui Yan, Qiu Lin, Xiulu Lan, Bai Chen, Guohua Zheng, and Lidian Chen, “The Effect of Chinese Traditional Exercise-Baduanjin on Physical and Psychological Well-Being of College Students: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015.
- Yan Liao, Yin Lin, Cong Zhang, Xiao-Lin Xue, Qun-Xia Mao, Yu Zhang, Jin-gang Dai, and Tian-Fang Wang, “Intervention Effect of Baduanjin Exercise on the Fatigue State in People with Fatigue-Predominant Subhealth: A Cohort Study,” The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, pp. 150617124841000, 2015.
- Xingjiang Xiong, Pengqian Wang, Shengjie Li, Yuqing Zhang, and Xiaoke Li, “Effect of Baduanjin Exercise for Hypertension: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Maturitas, 2015.
- Yucheng Guo, Haiyang Shi, Dinghai Yu, and Pixiang Qiu, “Health benefits of traditional chinese sports and physical activity for older adults: a systematic review of evidence,” Journal of Sport and Health Science, 2016.
- Xiao-yun Liu, Jing Gao, Bing-xiang Yin, Xiang-yu Yang, and Ding-xi Bai, “Efficacy of Ba Duan Jin in Improving Balance: A Study in Chinese Community-Dwelling Older Adults,” Journal of Gerontological Nursing, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 38–46, 2016.
- Ming-De Chen, Ya-Chin Yeh, Yi-Jung Tsai, Yen-Ching Chang, June-Wei Yu, and Ching-Hui Hsu, “Efficacy of Baduanjin Exercise and Feasibility of Mobile Text Reminders on Follow-up Participation in People With Severe Mental Illness,” Journal of Psychiatric Practice, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 241–249, 2016.
- Guohua Zheng, Maomao Huang, Shuzhen Li, Moyi Li, Rui Xia, Wenji Zhou, Jing Tao, and Lidian Chen, “Effect of Baduanjin exercise on cognitive function in older adults with mild cognitive impairment: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial,” BMJ Open, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. e010602, 2016.
- Jing Tao, Jiao Liu, Natalia Egorova, Xiangli Chen, Sharon Sun, Xiehua Xue, Jia Huang, Guohua Zheng, Qin Wang, Lidian Chen, and Jian Kong, “Increased Hippocampus–Medial Prefrontal Cortex Resting-State Functional Connectivity and Memory Function after Tai Chi Chuan Practice in Elder Adults,” Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2016.