- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438356, 10 pages
Correlation between Chemical Composition of Curcuma domestica and Curcuma xanthorrhiza and Their Antioxidant Effect on Human Low-Density Lipoprotein Oxidation
1Drug and Herbal Research Center, Faculty of Pharmacy, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Faculty of Pharmacy, Universitas Indonesia, Kampus UI, Depok 16424, Indonesia
3Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sargodha, University Road, Sargodha, Lahore 40100, Pakistan
Received 4 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Academic Editor: Khalid Rahman
Copyright © 2012 Ibrahim Jantan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nattanant Noomhorm, Chun-Ju Chang, Che-Sheng Wen, Jir-You Wang, Jiun-Liang Chen, Ling-Ming Tseng, Wei-Shone Chen, Jen-Hwey Chiu, and Yi-Ming Shyr, “In Vitro and In Vivo Effects of Xanthorrhizol on Human Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells Treated With Tamoxifen,” Journal of Pharmacological Sciences, vol. 125, no. 4, pp. 375–385, 2014.
- Marko Tarvainen, Anu Nuora, Karl-Werner Quirin, Heikki Kallio, and Baoru Yang, “Effects of CO2 plant extracts on triacylglycerol oxidation in Atlantic salmon during cooking and storage,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Mi-Bo Kim, Changhee Kim, Youngwoo Song, and Jae-Kwan Hwang, “ Antihyperglycemic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Standardized Curcuma xanthorrhiza Roxb. Extract and Its Active Compound Xanthorrhizol in High-Fat Diet-Induced Obese Mice ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Sok-Lai Hong, Guan-Serm Lee, Syarifah Nur Syed Abdul Rahman, Omer Abdalla Ahmed Hamdi, Khalijah Awang, Nurfina Aznam Nugroho, and Sri Nurestri Abd Malek, “ Essential Oil Content of the Rhizome of Curcuma purpurascens Bl. ( Temu Tis ) and Its Antiproliferative Effect on Selected Human Carcinoma Cell Lines ,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Seok Fang Oon, Meenakshii Nallappan, Nur Kartinee Kassim, Shamarina Shohaimi, Mohd Shazrul Fazry Sa'ariwijaya, Thiam Tsui Tee, and Yew Hoong Cheah, “Hypolipidemic activities of xanthorrhizol purified from centrifugal TLC,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2016.