- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 480950, 9 pages
Scalp Acupuncture for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1The Center of Neurology and Rehabilitation, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325027, China
2School of Chinese Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
3The Second People's Hospital of Hefei City, The Affiliated Hefei Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei 230022, China
4Department of Neurobiology Acupuncture Research, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Hangzhou 310005, China
Received 1 July 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: David Baxter
Copyright © 2012 Yan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Tan, Xuewen Wang, Hui-qin Li, Lin Lu, Ming Li, Ji-huang Li, Meifeng Fang, Di Meng, and Guo-qing Zheng, “A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study of the Triple Stimulation Technique in the Assessment of Electroacupuncture for Motor Function Recovery in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hsin Hsiu, Chia-Liang Hsu, Chao-Tsung Chen, Wei-Chen Hsu, and Fong-Cheng Lin, “Effects of acupuncture on the harmonic components of the radial arterial bl ood-pressure waveform in stroke patients,” Biorheology, vol. 50, no. 1-2, pp. 69–81, 2013.
- Wen-wen Wang, Cheng-long Xie, Lin Lu, and Guo-qing Zheng, “A systematic review and meta-analysis of Baihui (GV20)-based scalp acupuncture in experimental ischemic stroke,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- Li Li, Hong Zhang, Shu-qing Meng, and Hai-zhou Qian, “An Updated Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy and Safety of Acupuncture Treatment for Cerebral Infarction,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 12, 2014.
- Weijun Peng, Jingjing Yang, Yang Wang, Weihao Wang, Jianxia Xu, Lexing Wang, and Zhihua Xing, “Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials of Xingnaojing Treatment for Stroke,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Jun-huai Zhang, and Deren Wang, “Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Acupuncture for Stroke,” Neuroepidemiology, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 50–58, 2014.
- Lifang Chen, Jianqiao Fang, Ruijie Ma, Ronen Froym, Xudong Gu, Jianhua Li, Lina Chen, Shouyu Xu, and Conghua Ji, “Acupuncture for acute stroke: study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 214, 2014.
- Sizhu Jiang, Genming Zhang, Kuangshi Li, Yi Lang, Zhongjian Tan, Yong Zhang, Yihuai Zou, Yufeng Wu, and Fangyuan Cui, “A Resting-State Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study on the Efficacy of Brain Function Rehabilitation in Post-Stroke Hemiplegia Using Scalp Acu,” Journal Of Medical Imaging And Health Informatics, vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 1752–1758, 2015.
- Ai-Ju Liu, Ji-Huang Li, Hui-Qin Li, Deng-Lei Fu, Lin Lu, Zhao-Xiang Bian, and Guo-Qing Zheng, “Electroacupuncture for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials,” American Journal Of Chinese Medicine, vol. 43, no. 8, pp. 1541–1566, 2015.
- Motti Ratmansky, Adi Levy, Aviv Messinger, Alla Birg, Lilach Front, and Iuly Treger, “The Effects of Acupuncture on Cerebral Blood Flow in Post-Stroke Patients: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” Journal Of Alternative And Complementary Medicine, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 33–37, 2016.
- Hui-Qin Li, Yan Li, Zi-Xian Chen, Xiao-Guang Zhang, Xia-wei Zheng, Wen-ting Yang, Shuang Chen, and Guo-Qing Zheng, “Electroacupuncture Exerts Neuroprotection through Caveolin-1 Mediated Molecular Pathway in Intracerebral Hemorrhage of Rats,” Neural Plasticity, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.
- PhilipV Peplow, and Bridget Martinez, “Prevention and protection against cerebral ischemic injury using acupuncture,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 559, 2016.