- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 695726, 8 pages
Chinese Massage Combined with Herbal Ointment for Athletes with Nonspecific Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial
1Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200437, China
2Research Institute of Tuina, Shanghai Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
3Department of Orthopedics, Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
4Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Songjiang People Hospital of Shanghai, Shanghai 201699, China
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 16 October 2012
Academic Editor: Edourad Hnawia
Copyright © 2012 Ling Jun Kong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael A. Malone, and Kathryn Gloyer, “Complementary and Alternative Treatments in Sports Medicine,” Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2013.
- Yuan Q. Pan, Ke H. Yang, Yu L. Wang, Lai P. Zhang, and Hai Q. Liang, “Massage interventions and treatment-related side effects of breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” International Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2013.
- Yong Zhang, He Jin, Dayong Ma, Yuanbo Fu, Yanming Xie, Zongheng Li, and Yihuai Zou, “Efficacy of Integrated Rehabilitation Techniques of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Ischemic Stroke: A Randomized Controlled Trial,” American Journal of Chinese Medicine, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 971–981, 2013.
- Yingjie Zhang, Shujie Tang, Guangmin Chen, and Yuanmei Liu, “Chinese massage combined with core stability exercises for nonspecific low back pain: A randomized controlled trial,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, 2015.