- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 850429, 2 pages
Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Cancer Survivorship
1School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol, Canynge Hall, Bristol BS8 2AP, UK
2Lynda Jackson Macmillan Centre (LJMC), Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Middlesex UB8 2DL, UK
3Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85724-5153, USA
4Department of Experimental Pharmacology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples 80131, Italy
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Copyright © 2012 Alyson L. Huntley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xi-Ran He, Quan Wang, and Ping-Ping Li, “Acupuncture and moxibustion for cancer-related fatigue: A systematic review and meta-analysis,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 3067–3074, 2013.
- E. Viel, A. Vanoli, A. Melis, F. Rocher, B. Schipman, and D. Truong, “Efficiency of auricular acupuncture in climacteric symptoms after cancer treatments,” Climacteric, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 274–278, 2016.