- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 253875, 9 pages
Assessment of Total Phenolic and Flavonoid Content, Antioxidant Properties, and Yield of Aeroponically and Conventionally Grown Leafy Vegetables and Fruit Crops: A Comparative Study
1National Center for Natural Products Research, School of Pharmacy, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677, USA
2Department of Pharmacognosy, School of Pharmacy, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677, USA
3Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, University of Mississippi, University, MS 38677, USA
Received 25 October 2013; Revised 5 February 2014; Accepted 6 February 2014; Published 23 March 2014
Academic Editor: Yoshiji Ohta
Copyright © 2014 Suman Chandra et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joash Ban Lee Tan, and Yau Yan Lim, “Critical analysis of current methods for assessing the in vitro antioxidant and antibacterial activity of plant extracts,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Georgios Salachas, Dimitrios Savvas, Konstantina Argyropoulou, Petros Andrea Tarantillis, and Georgios Kapotis, “Yield and nutritional quality of aeroponically cultivated basil as affected by the available root-zone volume,” Emirates Journal Of Food And Agriculture, vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 911–918, 2015.
- Tamara L. Parapugna, Gabriela Petroselli, Rosa Erra-Basells, and M. Gabriela Lagorio, “Biospectroscopy, biospectrometry and imaging of Ilex paraguariensis. Basis for non-destructive quality evaluation using artificial vision,” Photochem. Photobiol. Sci., 2016.