- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 243524, 7 pages
Molecular Biologic Approach to the Diagnosis of Pancreatic Carcinoma Using Specimens Obtained by EUS-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration
Department of Gastroenterology and Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Kagawa University, 1750-1 Ikenobe, Miki-cho, Kita-gun, Kagawa Prefecture, Takamatsu 761-0793, Japan
Received 30 May 2012; Revised 13 August 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Grazyna Rydzewska
Copyright © 2012 Kiyohito Kato et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sebastian G. de la Fuente, and J. Pablo Arnoletti, “Beyond Cytology,” Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, 2013.
- R. Dina, M. -A. Tran-Dang, F. Mauri, M. Gudi, P. Cohen, R. Ahmad, L. Batav, P. Vlavianos, and D. Spalding, “Pancreatobiliary cytology in the multidisciplinary setting,” Cytopathology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 150–158, 2013.
- Barbara Bournet, Marion Gayral, Jerome Torrisani, Janick Selves, Pierre Cordelier, and Louis Buscail, “Role of endoscopic ultrasound in the molecular diagnosis of pancreatic cancer,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 31, pp. 10758–10768, 2014.
- Yi-Fei Ji, Hua Huang, Feng Jiang, Run-Zhou Ni, and Ming-Bing Xiao, “S100 family signaling network and related proteins in pancreatic cancer (Review),” International Journal of Molecular Medicine, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 769–776, 2014.
- Dario de Biase, Michela Visani, Paola Baccarini, Anna Maria Polifemo, Antonella Maimone, Adele Fornelli, Adriana Giuliani, Nicola Zanini, Carlo Fabbri, Annalisa Pession, and Giovanni Tallini, “Next Generation Sequencing Improves the Accuracy of KRAS Mutation Analysis in Endoscopic Ultrasound Fine Needle Aspiration Pancreatic Lesions,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Chao Lin, Wen-Chuan Wu, Guo-Chao Zhao, Dan-Song Wang, Wen-Hui Lou, and Da-Yong Jin, “ITRAQ-based quantitative proteomics reveals apolipoprotein A-I and transferrin as potential serum markers in CA19-9 negative pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma,” Medicine, vol. 95, no. 31, pp. e4527, 2016.
- Xiaolan Zhao, Man Chen, and Jishan Tan, “Knockdown of ZFR suppresses cell proliferation and invasion of human pancreatic cancer,” Biological Research, vol. 49, no. 1, 2016.