- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 935721, 6 pages
Celiac Artery Compression Syndrome: An Experience in a Single Institution in Taiwan
1School of Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Department of Internal Medicine, China Medical University Hospital, 2 Yude Road, North District, Taichung 40447, Taiwan
3Department of Radiology, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40447, Taiwan
Received 12 April 2012; Revised 29 July 2012; Accepted 29 July 2012
Academic Editor: Charles Melbern Wilcox
Copyright © 2012 Jen-Wei Chou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael V. Do, Taylor A. Smith, Hernan A. Bazan, W. C. Sternbergh, E. Abbas, and William S. Richardson, “Laparoscopic versus robot-assisted surgery for median arcuate ligament syndrome,” Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 4060–4066, 2013.
- Mohammed Muqeetadnan, Syed Amer, Ambreen Rahman, Salman Nusrat, and Syed Hassan, “Celiac Artery Compression Syndrome,” Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–3, 2013.
- Jeffrey Kah Keng Fong, Angeline Choo Choo Poh, Andrew Gee Seng Tan, and Ranu Taneja, “Imaging Findings and Clinical Features of Abdominal Vascular Compression Syndromes,” American Journal of Roentgenology, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 29–36, 2014.
- Kelvin Kam Fai Ho, Philip Walker, B. Mark Smithers, Wallace Foster, Leslie Nathanson, Nicholas O'Rourke, Ian Shaw, and Timothy McGahan, “Outcome predictors in median arcuate ligament syndrome,” Journal of Vascular Surgery, 2017.