- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 259457, 6 pages
Molecular Detection of Antibiotic Resistance in South African Isolates of Helicobacter pylori
1Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, Faculty of Science and Agriculture, University of Fort Hare, Private Bag X1314, Alice 5700, South Africa
2Department of Microbiology and Parasitology, Faculty of Science, University of Buea, P.O. Box 63, Buea, Cameroon
Received 4 December 2012; Revised 1 April 2013; Accepted 5 April 2013
Academic Editor: N. K. Maroju
Copyright © 2013 Nicoline F. Tanih and Roland N. Ndip. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Enzo Ierardi, Floriana Giorgio, Giuseppe Losurdo, Alfredo Di Leo, and Mariabeatrice Principi, “How antibiotic resistances could change Helicobacter pylori treatment: A matter of geography?,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 45, pp. 8168–8180, 2013.
- Marino Venerito, and Michael Selgrad, “Helicobacter pylori infection: selected aspects in clinical management,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 669–675, 2013.
- R. Ntagirabiri, S. Harerimana, F. Makuraza, E. Ndirahisha, H. Kaze, and A. Moibeni, “Helicobacter pylori au Burundi : première évaluation de la prévalence en endoscopie et de l’éradication,” Journal Africain d'Hépato-Gastroentérologie, 2014.
- Francis Mégraud, Emilie Bessède, and Philippe Lehours, “ Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori Infection ,” Helicobacter, vol. 19, pp. 6–10, 2014.
- Francis Mégraud, Lucie Bénéjat, Esther Nina Ontsira Ngoyi, and Philippe Lehours, “Molecular Approaches to Identify Helicobacter pylori Antimicrobial Resistance,” Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2015.
- Yanmei Zhang, Fuju Zhao, Mimi Kong, Shiwen Wang, Li Nan, Binjie Hu, Michal A. Olszewski, Yingxin Miao, Danian Ji, Wenrong Jiang, Yi Fang, Jinghao Zhang, Fei Chen, Ping Xiang, Yong Wu, and Hu Zhao, “Validation of a High-Throughput Multiplex Genetic Detection System for Helicobacter pylori Identification, Quantification, Virulence, and Resistance Analysis,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 7, 2016.
- John Jairo Aguilera-Correa, Pedro Urruzuno, Josefa Barrio, María José Martinez, Sonia Agudo, Angela Somodevilla, Laura Llorca, and Teresa Alarcón, “Detection of Helicobacter pylori and the genotypes of resistance to clarithromycin and the heterogeneous genotype to this antibiotic in biopsies obtained from symptomatic children,” Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease, 2016.
- Binjie Hu, Fuju Zhao, Shiwen Wang, Olszewski Michal, Haipeng Bian, Yong Wu, Mimi Kong, Lingli Xu, Yingxin Miao, Yi Fang, Changqing Yang, Hu Zhao, and Yanmei Zhang, “ A high-throughput multiplex genetic detection system for Helicobacter pylori identification, virulence and resistance analysis ,” Future Microbiology, 2016.