- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 956149, 5 pages
Epidemiology of Acute Pancreatitis in the North Adriatic Region of Croatia during the Last Ten Years
Division of Internal Medicine, Department of Gastroenterology, University Hospital Rijeka, Rijeka, Croatia
Received 30 June 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Grazyna Rydzewska
Copyright © 2013 Davor Stimac et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. E. Roberts, K. Thorne, A. Akbari, P. A. Evans, and M. Atkinson, “The incidence of acute pancreatitis: impact of social deprivation, alcohol consumption, seasonal and demographic factors,” Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 539–548, 2013.
- Juan Li, Xian-lin Zhao, Yi-xia Liu, Xiao-hang Peng, Shi-feng Zhu, Hui Guo, Yi-ling Liu, Mei-hua Wan, and Wen-fu Tang, “1HNMR-based metabolomic profile of rats with experimental acute pancreatitis,” Bmc Gastroenterology, vol. 14, 2014.
- Mehmet Husamettin Akkucuk, and Mustafa Erbayrak, “A Rare and Unexpected Side-Effect of Cannabis Use: Abdominal Pain due to Acute Pancreatitis,” Case Reports in Emergency Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–2, 2015.
- Sevgi Buyukbese Sarsu, “Unusual side effect of cannabis use: acute abdomen due to duodenal perforation,” International Journal of Emergency Medicine, vol. 9, no. 1, 2016.
- I. Mikolasevic, S. Milic, L. Orlic, G. Poropat, I. Jakopcic, N. Franjic, A. Klanac, N. Kristo, and D. Stimac, “Metabolic syndrome and acute pancreatitis,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2016.
- María-Consuelo Pintado, María Trascasa, Cristina Arenillas, Yaiza Ortiz de Zárate, Ana Pardo, Aaron Blandino, and Raúl de Pablo, “New Atlanta Classification of acute pancreatitis in intensive care unit: Complications and prognosis,” European Journal of Internal Medicine, 2016.
- Yin Zhu, Xiaolin Pan, Hao Zeng, Wenhua He, Liang Xia, Pi Liu, Yong Zhu, Youxiang Chen, and Nonghua Lv, “A Study on the Etiology, Severity, and Mortality of 3260 Patients With Acute Pancreatitis According to the Revised Atlanta Classification in Jiangxi, China Over an 8-Year Period,” Pancreas, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 504–509, 2017.
- Deqing Wu, Maochun Tang, Yan Zhao, Shu Zhou, Xiaorong Xu, Feng Wang, Hua Liu, and Meiqin Wu, “Impact of Seasons and Festivals on the Onset of Acute Pancreatitis in Shanghai, China,” Pancreas, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 496–503, 2017.
- Doraiswami Babu Vinish, Vishnu Abishek, K. Sujatha, S. Arulprakash, Rajkumar Solomon, and P. Ganesh, “Role of bedside pancreatic scores and C-reactive protein in predicting pancreatic fluid collections and necrosis,” Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, 2017.