- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 959234, 5 pages
Capsule Endoscopy in Patients with Implantable Electromedical Devices is Safe
1Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, Mayo Clinic, 13400 East Shea Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85259, USA
2Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
3Division of Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
4Division of Cardiology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Received 9 December 2012; Accepted 24 February 2013
Academic Editor: Hsu Heng Yen
Copyright © 2013 Lucinda A. Harris et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Helmut Neumann, Lucía C. Fry, Andreas Nägel, and Markus F. Neurath, “Wireless capsule endoscopy of the small intestine,” Current Opinion in Gastroenterology, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 463–471, 2014.
- Melissa F. Hale, Reena Sidhu, and Mark E. McAlindon, “Capsule endoscopy: Current practice and future directions,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 20, no. 24, pp. 7752–7759, 2014.
- Peter P. Stanich, Bryan Kleinman, Kavita Betkerur, Nishaki Mehta Oza, Kyle Porter, and Marty M. Meyer, “Video capsule endoscopy is successful and effective in outpatients with implantable cardiac devices,” Digestive Endoscopy, 2014.
- M. F. Hale, C. Davison, S. Panter, K. Drew, D. S. Sanders, R. Sidhu, and M. E. McAlindon, “Practical aspects of delivering a small bowel endoscopy service in the UK,” Frontline Gastroenterology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 132–140, 2015.
- Erika S Boroff, and Jonathan A Leighton, “The Role of Capsule Endoscopy in Evaluating Both Suspected and Known Crohn’s Disease,” Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2015.
- Surachai Amornsawadwattana, Michael Nassif, David Raymer, Shane LaRue, and Chien-Huan Chen, “Video capsule endoscopy in left ventricular assist device recipients with obscure gastrointestinal bleeding,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 22, no. 18, pp. 4559–4566, 2016.
- Kelly Cushing, and Vladimir Kushnir, “Gastrointestinal Bleeding Following LVAD Placement from Top to Bottom,” Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 2016.
- Dejan Micic, and Carol E. Semrad, “Small Bowel Endoscopy,” Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology, 2016.
- Federica Branchi, Martina Locatelli, Carolina Tomba, Dario Conte, Francesca Ferretti, and Luca Elli, “Enteroscopy and radiology for the management of celiac disease complications: Time for a pragmatic roadmap,” Digestive and Liver Disease, 2016.
- Wiley D. Truss, Frederick Weber, Salpy V. Pamboukian, Arvind Tripathi, and Shajan Peter, “Early Implementation of Video Capsule Enteroscopy in Patients with Left Ventricular Assist Devices and Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding,” ASAIO Journal, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 40–45, 2016.
- Robert A. Enns, Lawrence Hookey, David Armstrong, Charles N. Bernstein, Steven J. Heitman, Christopher Teshima, Grigorios I. Leontiadis, Frances Tse, and Daniel Sadowski, “Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Use of Video Capsule Endoscopy,” Gastroenterology, 2017.