- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 152158, 5 pages
Azolla-Anabaena as a Biofertilizer for Rice Paddy Fields in the Po Valley, a Temperate Rice Area in Northern Italy
Department of Crop Science, Milan University, Via G. Celoria, 2-20133 Milan, Italy
Received 11 September 2009; Revised 5 January 2010; Accepted 24 February 2010
Academic Editor: Jagdish K. Ladha
Copyright © 2010 Stefano Bocchi and Antonino Malgioglio. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roghayeh Sadeghi, Rahmat Zarkami, Karim Sabetraftar, and Patrick Van Damme, “Application of classification trees to model the distribution pattern of a new exotic species Azolla filiculoides (Lam.) at Selkeh Wildlife Refuge, Anzali wetland, Iran,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 243, pp. 8–17, 2012.
- Mehri Seyed Hashtroudi, Alireza Ghassempour, Hossein Riahi, Zeinab Shariatmadari, and Maryam Khanjir, “Endogenous auxins in plant growth-promoting Cyanobacteria—Anabaena vaginicola and Nostoc calcicola,” Journal of Applied Phycology, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 379–386, 2012.
- Roghayeh Sadeghi, Rahmat Zarkami, Karim Sabetraftar, and Patrick Van Damme, “Use of support vector machines (SVMs) to predict distribution of an invasive water fern Azolla filiculoides (Lam.) in Anzali wetland, southern Caspian Sea, Iran,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 244, pp. 117–126, 2012.
- Roghayeh Sadeghi, Rahmat Zarkami, Karim Sabetraftar, and Patrick Van Damme, “Application of genetic algorithm and greedy stepwise to select input variables in classification tree models for the prediction of habitat requirements of Azolla filiculoides (Lam.) in Anzali wetland, Iran,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 251, pp. 44–53, 2013.
- Roghayeh Sadeghi, Rahmat Zarkami, and Patrick Van Damme, “Modelling habitat preference of an alien aquatic fern, Azolla filiculoides (Lam.), in Anzali wetland (Iran) using data-driven methods,” Ecological Modelling, vol. 284, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Taylan Kösesakal, “ Effects of Seasonal Changes on Pigment Composition of Azolla filiculoides Lam. ,” American Fern Journal, vol. 104, no. 2, pp. 58–66, 2014.
- Michele Pittol, Lisa Durso, Victor Hugo Valiati, and Lidia Mariana Fiuza, “Agronomic and environmental aspects of diazotrophic bacteria in rice fields,” Annals of Microbiology, 2015.
- Bharati Kollah, Ashok Kumar Patra, and Santosh Ranjan Mohanty, “Aquatic microphylla Azolla: a perspective paradigm for sustainable agriculture, environment and global climate change,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2015.
- Maria Bostenaru Dan, “Application of the Green Revolution Game,” Open Journal of Ecology, vol. 05, no. 06, pp. 274–286, 2015.
- Roghayeh Sadeghi, Rahmat Zarkami, and Patrick Van Damme, “Analyzing the occurrence of an invasive aquatic fern in wetland using data-driven and multivariate techniques,” Wetlands Ecology and Management, 2017.
- Jingna Liu, Heshui Xu, Ying Jiang, Kai Zhang, Yuegao Hu, and Zhaohai Zeng, “Methane Emissions and Microbial Communities as Influenced by Dual Cropping of Azolla along with Early Rice,” Scientific Reports, vol. 7, pp. 40635, 2017.