- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Breast Cancer
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 246265, 5 pages
Image-Based Treatment Planning of the Post-Lumpectomy Breast Utilizing CT and 3TMRI
1Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
2Department of Biostatistics, College of Public Health, The University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
Received 30 December 2010; Accepted 13 February 2011
Academic Editor: Mo Keshtgar
Copyright © 2011 Geraldine Jacobson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roberto Orecchia, “MRI for treatment planning: a necessity,” European Journal of Radiology, vol. 81, pp. S110–S111, 2012.
- Aneesh Pirlamarla, Adam Ferro, Ning J. Yue, Bruce G. Haffty, and Sharad Goyal, “Optimization of surgical clip placement for breast-conservation therapy,” Practical Radiation Oncology, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 153–159, 2014.
- Tibor Major, Cristina Gutiérrez, Benjamin Guix, Emőke Mózsa, Jean-Michel Hannoun-Levi, Kristine Lössl, Peter Niehoff, Alexandra Resch, Erik van Limbergen, and Csaba Polgár, “Interobserver variations of target volume delineation in multicatheter partial breast brachytherapy after open cavity surgery,” Brachytherapy, 2015.
- Elise M. Pogson, Geoff P. Delaney, Verity Ahern, Miriam M. Boxer, Christine Chan, Steven David, Marion Dimigen, Jennifer A. Harvey, Eng-Siew Koh, Karen Lim, George Papadatos, Mei Ling Yap, Vikneswary Batumalai, Elizabeth Lazarus, Kylie Dundas, Jesmin Shafiq, Gary Liney, Catherine Moran, Peter Metcalfe, and Lois Holloway, “Comparison of Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computed Tomography for Breast Target Volume Delineation in Prone and Supine Positions,” International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics, vol. 96, no. 4, pp. 905–912, 2016.
- Tibor Major, Cristina Gutiérrez, Benjamin Guix, Erik van Limbergen, Vratislav Strnad, and Csaba Polgár, “Recommendations from GEC ESTRO Breast Cancer Working Group (II): Target definition and target delineation for accelerated or boost partial breast irradiation using multicatheter interstitial brachytherapy after breast conserving open cavity surgery,” Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2016.