- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820513, 8 pages
Effects of Composition of Iron-Cross-Linked Alginate Hydrogels for Cultivation of Human Dermal Fibroblasts
Department of Biology, School of Education, Waseda University, 2-2 Wakamatsu-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-8480, Japan
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 1 December 2012
Academic Editor: Rosalind Labow
Copyright © 2012 Ikuko Machida-Sano et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edorta Santos, Ane Garate, José Luis Pedraz, Gorka Orive, and Rosa María Hernández, “ The synergistic effects of the RGD density and the microenvironment on the behavior of encapsulated cells. In vitro and in vivo direct comparative study ,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A, 2013.
- Shinjiro Umezu, “Precision printing of gelatin utilizing electrostatic inkjet,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 53, no. 5S3, pp. 05HC01, 2014.
- Ikuko Machida-Sano, Makoto Hirakawa, Hiroki Matsumoto, Mitsuki Kamada, Sakito Ogawa, Nao Satoh, and Hideo Namiki, “Surface characteristics determining the cell compatibility of ionically cross-linked alginate gels,” Biomedical Materials, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 025007, 2014.
- Hiroaki Onoe, and Shoji Takeuchi, “Cell-laden microfibers for bottom-up tissue engineering,” Drug Discovery Today, 2014.
- Nicole E. Zander, Hong Dong, Joshua Steele, and John T. Grant, “Metal Cation Cross-Linked Nanocellulose Hydrogels as Tissue Engineering Substrates,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp. 141020124320004, 2014.
- Roman A. Perez, Joong-Hyun Kim, Jennifer Olmos, Ivan B. Wall, and Hae-Won Kim, “Novel therapeutic core–shell hydrogel scaffolds with sequential delivery of cobalt and bone morphogenetic protein-2 for synergistic bone regeneration,” Acta Biomaterialia, 2015.
- Marion Bruchet, and Artem Melman, “Fabrication of patterned calcium cross-linked alginate hydrogel films and coatings through reductive cation exchange,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015.
- Giuseppe E. Giammanco, Christopher T. Sosnofsky, and Alexis D. Ostrowski, “Light-Responsive Iron(III)–Polysaccharide Coordination Hydrogels for Controlled Delivery,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp. 150127100053004, 2015.
- M. Pavelková, K. Kubová, J. Vysloužil, M. Kejdušová, D. Vetchý, V. Celer, D. Molinková, D. Lobová, A. Pechová, J. Vysloužil, and P. Kulich, “Biological Effects of Drug-Free Alginate Beads Cross-Linked by Copper Ions Prepared Using External Ionotropic Gelation,” AAPS PharmSciTech, 2016.
- Yongjia Xin, Mark W. Bligh, Andrew S. Kinsela, and T. David Waite, “Effect of iron on membrane fouling by alginate in the absence and presence of calcium,” Journal Of Membrane Science, vol. 497, pp. 289–299, 2016.