- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 949460, 10 pages
Generation of Chimeric “ABS Nanohemostat” Complex and Comparing Its Histomorphological In Vivo Effects to the Traditional Ankaferd Hemostat in Controlled Experimental Partial Nephrectomy Model
1Department of Urology, Ankara Training and Research Hospital, Ulucanlar, 06340 Ankara, Turkey
2Department of Gastroenterology, Turkiye Yuksek Ihtisas Training and Research Hospital, Sihhiye, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
3Institute of Materials Science and Nanotechnology, National Nanotechnology Research Center (UNAM), Bilkent University, 06800 Ankara, Turkey
4Department of Pathology, Ankara Training and Research Hospital, Ulucanlar, 06340 Ankara, Turkey
5Department of Biochemistry, Fatih University Medical School, 06560 Ankara, Turkey
6Department of Hematology, Hacettepe University Medical School, Sihhiye, 06100 Ankara, Turkey
Received 30 October 2012; Revised 13 December 2012; Accepted 20 January 2013
Academic Editor: Thomas J. Webster
Copyright © 2013 Emre Huri et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yavuz Beyazit, Emre Huri, Tugrul Purnak, Mustafa O. Guler, and Ibrahim C. Haznedaroglu, “Next Generation Nanomedicine in the Genesis of "Ankaferd Blood Stopper Nanohemostat" A Novel Chimeric Topical Hemostatic Agent for Clinical Hemorrhages,” Clinical and Applied Thrombosis-Hemostasis, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 456–457, 2014.
- Nejat Akar, Yasemin Ardicoglu, Zeki Oktem, Nuran Erduran, and Ibrahim C. Haznedaroglu, “High iron content of Ankaferd hemostat as a clue for its hemostatic action of red blood cell origin,” Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 233–234, 2015.
- Emre Huri, Engin Dogantekin, Murvet Hayran, Umit Yavuz Malkan, Mine Ergun, Aysegul Firat, Yavuz Beyazit, Huseyin Ustun, Murat Kekilli, Mumtaz Dadali, Muzeyyen Astarci, and Ibrahim C. Haznedaroglu, “Ultrastructural analyses of the novel chimeric hemostatic agent generated via nanotechnology, ABS nanohemostat, at the renal tissue level,” SpringerPlus, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.
- Ahmet Koluman, Nejat Akar, Umit Y. Malkan, and Ibrahim C. Haznedaroglu, “Qualitative/Chemical Analyses of Ankaferd Hemostat and Its Antioxidant Content in Synthetic Gastric Fluids,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2016, pp. 1–8, 2016.