- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 104565, 5 pages
Application of Bioactive Coatings Based on Chitosan for Soybean Seed Protection
School of Resource & Environmental Engineering and Key Laboratory of Hubei Province for Mineral Resources Processing and Environment, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan 430070, China
Received 6 December 2011; Revised 7 March 2012; Accepted 18 March 2012
Academic Editor: José A. Lopes da Silva
Copyright © 2012 Defang Zeng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lee A. Hadwiger, “Multiple effects of chitosan on plant systems: Solid science or hype,” Plant Science, vol. 208, pp. 42–49, 2013.
- Eva-Guadalupe Lizárraga-Paulín, Susana-Patricia Miranda-Castro, Ernesto Moreno-Martínez, Alma-Virginia Lara-Sagahón, and Irineo Torres-Pacheco, “Maize seed coatings and seedling sprayings with chitosan and hydrogen peroxide: their influence on some phenological and biochemical behaviors,” Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE B, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 87–96, 2013.
- Beatrice Corsi, Luca Riccioni, and Cinzia Forni, “In vitro cultures of Actinidia deliciosa (A. Chev) C.F. Liang & A.R. Ferguson: a tool to study the SAR induction of chitosan treatment,” Organic Agriculture, 2014.
- Rasha M. Abdel-Rahman, Radim Hrdina, A.M. Abdel-Mohsen, Moustafa M.G. Fouda, A.Y. Soliman, F.K. Mohamed, Kazi Mohsin, and Tiago Dinis Pinto, “Chitin and chitosan from Brazilian Atlantic Coast: Isolation, characterization and antibacterial activity,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2015.
- Samaneh Heydarian, Zahra Ranjbar, and Saeed Rastegar, “Chitosan biopolymer as an antimicrobial agent in automotive electrocoatings: The effect of solid content,” Progress in Organic Coatings, 2015.
- Abathodharanan Narayanan, and Raghavachari Dhamodharan, “Super water-absorbing new material from chitosan, EDTA and urea,” Carbohydrate Polymers, vol. 134, pp. 337–343, 2015.
- Shadpour Mallakpour, and Maryam Madani, “ Effect of Functionalized TiO 2 on Mechanical, Thermal and Swelling Properties of Chitosan-Based Nanocomposite Films ,” Polymer-Plastics Technology and Engineering, pp. 150106042954006, 2015.
- Nadhem Sayari, Assaâd Sila, Baha Eddine Abdelmalek, Rihab Ben Abdallah, Semia Ellouz-Chaabouni, Ali Bougatef, and Rafik Balti, “Chitin and chitosan from the Norway lobster by-products: Antimicrobial and anti-proliferative activities,” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2016.
- Imen Hamed, Fatih Özogul, and Joe M. Regenstein, “Industrial applications of crustacean by-products (chitin, chitosan, and chitooligosaccharides): A review,” Trends in Food Science & Technology, vol. 48, pp. 40–50, 2016.