- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 438270, 8 pages
Effect of Additives and Process Variables on Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Macauba Kernel Oil (Acrocomia aculeata)
1Program of Post-Graduation in Bioenergy, Maringa State University, UEM, Avenida Colombo 5790, 87020-900 Maringa, PR, Brazil
2Department of Chemical Engineering, Maringa State University, UEM, Avenida Colombo 5790, 87020-900 Maringa, PR, Brazil
3Department of Technology, Maringá State University, UEM, 87506-370 Umuarama, PR, Brazil
Received 19 August 2013; Accepted 22 September 2013
Academic Editor: Donald L. Feke
Copyright © 2013 Djéssica Tatiane Raspe et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ana Carolina de Araujo Abdala, Vitor Augusto dos Santos Garcia, Caroline Portilho Trentini, Lúcio Cardozo Filho, Edson Antonio da Silva, and Camila da Silva, “Continuous Catalyst-Free Esterification of Oleic Acid in Compressed Ethanol,” International Journal of Chemical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Hamed Pourzolfaghar, Faisal Abnisa, Wan Mohd Ashri Wan Daud, and Mohamed Kheireddine Aroua, “A review of the enzymatic hydroesterification process for biodiesel production,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 61, pp. 245–257, 2016.
- Adriana Idalina Torcato de Oliveira, Talal Suleiman Mahmoud, Guilherme Nobre L. do Nascimento, Juliana Fonseca Moreira da Silva, Raphael Sanzio Pimenta, and Paula Benevides de Morais, “ Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Potential of Palm Leaf Extracts from Babaçu ( Attalea speciosa ), Buriti ( Mauritia flexuosa ), and Macaúba ( Acrocomia aculeata ) ,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2016, pp. 1–5, 2016.