- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 498906, 7 pages
Chapter Oral Health Advocates: A Nationwide Model for Pediatrician Peer Education and Advocacy about Oral Health
1Division of General Pediatrics, University of Washington and Craniofacial Center, Seattle Children’s Hospital, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
2Division of Pediatric Practice, American Academy of Pediatrics, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007, USA
3Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
4Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth Medical School and New Hampshire Dartmouth Family Medicine Residency Program, Concord, NH 03301, USA
5Schools of Dentistry, Medicine, and Public Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195, USA
Received 22 April 2013; Revised 31 July 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Robert Schroth
Copyright © 2013 Charlotte W. Lewis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Rocio B. Quinonez, Ashley M. Kranz, Marshall Long, and R. Gary Rozier, “Care coordination among pediatricians and dentists: a cross-sectional study of opinions of North Carolina dentists,” Bmc Oral Health, vol. 14, 2014.
- Rocio B. Quinonez, Ashley M. Kranz, Charlotte W. Lewis, Lauren Barone, Suzanne Boulter, Karen G. O'Connor, and Martha Ann Keels, “Oral Health Opinions and Practices of Pediatricians: Updated Results From a National Survey,” Academic Pediatrics, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 616–623, 2014.
- Burton L. Edelstein, “Analysis of Oral Health Advocacy in the Peer-Reviewed Literature, 2013 to 2016,” Current Oral Health Reports, 2016.