- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 949547, 12 pages
Oscillatory Solutions of Neutral Equations with Polynomial Nonlinearities
1Department of Mathematics, University of Mining and Geology “St. I. Rilski”, 1700 Sofia, Bulgaria
2Department of Mathematics and Physics, Higher School of Civil Engineering “L. Karavelov”, 1373 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 1 June 2011; Accepted 31 August 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Vasil G. Angelov and Dafinka Tz. Angelova. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Atanaska Georgieva, Hristo Kiskinov, Andrey Zahariev, and Stoyan Zlatev, “Explicit conditions for existing of non-oscillating solutions of odd order linear system of neutral type with distributed delay,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 85, no. 1, pp. 155–170, 2013.
- Vadivel Sadhasivam, Jayapal Kavitha, and Thangaraj Raja, “Forced Oscillation of Nonlinear Impulsive Hyperbolic Partial Differential Equation with Several Delays,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, vol. 03, no. 11, pp. 1491–1505, 2015.