- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 948683, 8 pages
Isolation of Pancreatic Progenitor Cells with the Surface Marker of Hematopoietic Stem Cells
State Key Laboratory of Experimental Hematology, Institute of Hematology and Hospital of Blood Disease, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Tianjin 300020, China
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 27 November 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Leon Bach
Copyright © 2012 Fengxia Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qian Kang, Hong Xue, Hai-Mei Sun, Xiao-Shuang Li, Guo-Quan Zhang, Yuan-Jing Liang, and De-Shan Zhou, “Expression and function of tyrosine kinase receptor KIT in mouse colonic mucosa epithelium,” Acta Anatomica Sinica, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 393–396, 2013.
- E-J Yun, S T Baek, D Xie, S-F Tseng, T Dobin, E Hernandez, J Zhou, L Zhang, J Yang, H Sun, G Xiao, D He, R Kittler, and J-T Hsieh, “DAB2IP regulates cancer stem cell phenotypes through modulating stem cell factor receptor and ZEB1,” Oncogene, 2014.
- Zhi-Chao Feng, Matthew Riopel, Alex Popell, and Rennian Wang, “A survival Kit for pancreatic beta cells: stem cell factor and c-Kit receptor tyrosine kinase,” Diabetologia, 2015.
- Shumaila Usman, Irfan Khan, Nadia Naeem, Hana'a Iqbal, Anwar Ali, Sehrish Usman, and Asmat Salim, “Conditioned media trans-differentiate mature fibroblasts into pancreatic beta-like cells,” Life Sciences, 2016.