- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 715321, 14 pages
A Spatiotemporal Analysis of Climatic Drivers for Observed Changes in Sahelian Vegetation Productivity (1982–2007)
Department of Geography and Geology, University of Copenhagen, Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 Copenhagen, Denmark
Received 16 February 2011; Accepted 26 September 2011
Academic Editor: Andrea Sealy
Copyright © 2011 Per Skougaard Kaspersen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nouhoun Zampaligré, Luc Hippolyte Dossa, and Eva Schlecht, “Contribution of browse to ruminant nutrition across three agro-ecological zones of Burkina Faso,” Journal of Arid Environments, vol. 95, pp. 55–64, 2013.
- Rasmus Fensholt, Kjeld Rasmussen, Per Kaspersen, Silvia Huber, Stephanie Horion, and Else Swinnen, “Assessing Land Degradation/Recovery in the African Sahel from Long-Term Earth Observation Based Primary Productivity and Precipitation Relationships,” Remote Sensing, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 664–686, 2013.
- Zhe Li, Ted Huffman, Brian McConkey, and Lawrence Townley-Smith, “Monitoring and modeling spatial and temporal patterns of grassland dynamics using time-series MODIS NDVI with climate and stocking data,” Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 138, pp. 232–244, 2013.
- M. Lindeskog, A. Arneth, A. Bondeau, K. Waha, J. Seaquist, S. Olin, and B. Smith, “Implications of accounting for land use in simulations of ecosystem carbon cycling in Africa,” Earth System Dynamics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 385–407, 2013.
- Kim Knauer, Ursula Gessner, Stefan Dech, and Claudia Kuenzer, “Remote sensing of vegetation dynamics in West Africa,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 35, no. 17, pp. 6357–6396, 2014.
- Stéphanie Horion, Rasmus Fensholt, Torbern Tagesson, and Andrea Ehammer, “Using earth observation-based dry season NDVI trends for assessment of changes in tree cover in the Sahel,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 2493–2515, 2014.
- Guang Xu, Huifang Zhang, Baozhang Chen, Hairong Zhang, John Innes, Guangyu Wang, Jianwu Yan, Yonghong Zheng, Zaichun Zhu, and Ranga Myneni, “Changes in Vegetation Growth Dynamics and Relations with Climate over China’s Landmass from 1982 to 2011,” Remote Sensing, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 3263–3283, 2014.
- Sadegh Jamali, Jonathan Seaquist, Lars Eldundh, and Jonas Ardo, “Automated mapping of vegetation trends with polynomials using NDVI imagery over the Sahel,” Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 141, pp. 79–89, 2014.
- Thomas P. Higginbottom, and Elias Symeonakis, “Assessing Land Degradation and Desertification Using Vegetation Index Data: Current Frameworks and Future Directions,” Remote Sensing, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 9552–9575, 2014.
- Michael Elias, Oliver Hensel, Uwe Richter, Christian Hülsebusch, Brigitte Kaufmann, and Oliver Wasonga, “Land Conversion Dynamics in the Borana Rangelands of Southern Ethiopia: An Integrated Assessment Using Remote Sensing Techniques and Field Survey Data,” Environments, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–31, 2015.
- S. A. Andam-Akorful, V. G. Ferreira, C. E. Ndehedehe, and J. A. Quaye-Ballard, “An investigation into the freshwater variability in West Africa during 1979-2010,” International Journal of Climatology, 2017.
- Hao Duan, HongLi Zhao, YunZhong Jiang, and YiLu Li, “Analysis of Seasonal Grassland Change and Its Drivers During 1982−2006 in Xinjiang,” Rangeland Ecology & Management, 2017.