- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 131842, 14 pages
Low-Latitude Atmosphere-Ionosphere Effects Initiated by Strong Earthquakes Preparation Process
Space Research Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow 117997, Russia
Received 6 December 2011; Revised 9 March 2012; Accepted 18 March 2012
Academic Editor: Yuichi Otsuka
Copyright © 2012 Sergey Pulinets. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mei Li, and Michel Parrot, “Statistical analysis of an ionospheric parameter as a base for earthquake prediction,” Journal of Geophysical Research-Space Physics, vol. 118, no. 6, pp. 3731–3739, 2013.
- Hongjuan Zhou, Zhiquan Zhou, Xiaolin Qiao, and Haiyan Yu, “Anomalous phenomena in Schumann resonance band observed in China before the 2011 magnitude 9.0 Tohoku-Oki earthquake in Japan,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2013.
- Weiping Jiang, Yifang Ma, Hongfei Liu, Liansheng Deng, and Xiaohui Zhou, “Investigation of Lushan earthquake ionosphere VTEC anomalies based on GPS data,” Earthquake Science, 2013.
- Abhijit Choudhury, Anirban Guha, Barin Kumar De, and Rakesh Roy, “A statistical study on precursory effects of earthquakes observed through the atmospheric vertical electric field in northeast India,” Annals of Geophysics, vol. 56, no. 3, 2013.
- Yu. Ya. Ruzhin, V. M. Sorokin, and A. K. Yashchenko, “Physical mechanism of ionospheric total electron content perturbations over a seismoactive region,” Geomagnetism and Aeronomy, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 337–346, 2014.
- K. Ryu, E. Lee, J. S. Chae, M. Parrot, and K.-I. Oyama, “Multisatellite observations of an intensified equatorial ionization anomaly in relation to the northern Sumatra earthquake of March 2005,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 2014.
- K. Ryu, M. Parrot, S. G. Kim, K. S. Jeong, J. S. Chae, S. Pulinets, and K.-I. Oyama, “ Suspected seismo-ionospheric coupling observed by satellite measurements and GPS TEC related to the M 7.9 Wenchuan earthquake of 12 May 2008 ,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 2014.
- K. Ryu, E. Lee, J. S. Chae, M. Parrot, and S. Pulinets, “Seismo-ionospheric coupling appearing as equatorial electron density enhancements observed via DEMETER electron density measurements,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics, 2014.
- Sergey Pulinets, and Dmitry Davidenko, “Ionospheric precursors of earthquakes and Global Electric Circuit,” Advances in Space Research, 2014.
- Shuo Zheng, Lixin X. Wu, and Kai Qin, “Multiple parameters anomalies for verifying the geosystem spheres coupling effect: a case study of the 2010 Ms7.1 Yushu earthquake in China,” Annals of Geophysics, vol. 57, no. 4, 2014.
- Kwangsun Ryu, Koh-ichiro Oyama, Ludmil Bankov, Chia-Hung Chen, Minakshi Devi, Huixin Liu, and Jann-Yenq Liu, “Precursory Enhancement of EIA in the Morning Sector: Contribution from Mid-latitude Large Earthquakes in the North-East Asian Region,” Advances in Space Research, 2015.
- S. A. Pulinets, D. P. Ouzounov, A. V. Karelin, and D. V. Davidenko, “Physical bases of the generation of short-term earthquake precursors: A complex model of ionization-induced geophysical processes in the lithosphere-a,” Geomagnetism And Aeronomy, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 521–538, 2015.
- Jinyun Guo, Wang Li, Hongjuan Yu, Zhimin Liu, Chunmei Zhao, and Qiaoli Kong, “Impending ionospheric anomaly preceding the Iquique Mw8.2 earthquake in Chile on 2014 April 1,” Geophysical Journal International, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 1461–1470, 2015.
- Christina Oikonomou, Haris Haralambous, and Buldan Muslim, “Investigation of ionospheric precursors related to deep and intermediate earthquakes based on spectral and statistical analysis,” Advances in Space Research, 2016.