Neng Xu, Dinggong Yang, "Subclasses of -spirallike functions associated with Ruscheweyh derivatives", International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2006, Article ID 039840, 12 pages, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1155/IJMMS/2006/39840
Subclasses of -spirallike functions associated with Ruscheweyh derivatives
Making use of the Ruscheweyh derivatives, we introduce the subclasses of functions which are analytic in . Subordination and inclusion relations are obtained. The radius of -spirallikeness of order is calculated. A convolution property and a special member of are also given.
- K. K. Dixit and I. B. Misra, “A class of uniformly convex functions of order with negative and fixed finitely many coefficients,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 711–716, 2001.
- A. W. Goodman, “On uniformly convex functions,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 87–92, 1991.
- A. W. Goodman, “On uniformly starlike functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 364–370, 1991.
- W. C. Ma and D. Minda, “Uniformly convex functions,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 165–175, 1992.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, “On some classes of first-order differential subordinations,” The Michigan Mathematical Journal, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 185–195, 1985.
- F. Rønning, “A survey on uniformly convex and uniformly starlike functions,” Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie-Skłodowska. Sectio A. Mathematica, vol. 47, pp. 123–134, 1993.
- F. Rønning, “Uniformly convex functions and a corresponding class of starlike functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 118, no. 1, pp. 189–196, 1993.
- F. Rønning, “On uniform starlikeness and related properties of univalent functions,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 24, no. 3-4, pp. 233–239, 1994.
- S. Ruscheweyh, “New criteria for univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 49, pp. 109–115, 1975.
- S. Ruscheweyh, Convolutions in Geometric Function Theory, vol. 83 of Seminar on Higher Mathematics, Presses de l'Université de Montréal, Quebec, 1982.
- T. J. Suffridge, “Some remarks on convex maps of the unit disk,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 775–777, 1970.
- D. Yang and S. Owa, “Properties of certain -valently convex functions,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2003, no. 41, pp. 2603–2608, 2003.
Copyright © 2006 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.