Najib Mahdou, "On -flat modules and -Von Neumann regular rings", International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2006, Article ID 090868, 6 pages, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1155/IJMMS/2006/90868
On -flat modules and -Von Neumann regular rings
We show that each -module is -flat (resp., weakly -flat) if and only if is an -ring (resp., a weakly -ring). We also give a new characterization of -Von Neumann regular rings and a characterization of weak -Von Neumann regular rings for (CH)-rings and for local rings. Finally, we show that in a class of principal rings and a class of local Gaussian rings, a weak -Von Neumann regular ring is a (CH)-ring.
- J. Chen and N. Ding, “On -coherent rings,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 3211–3216, 1996.
- D. L. Costa, “Parameterizing families of non-Noetherian rings,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 3997–4011, 1994.
- D. L. Costa and S.-E. Kabbaj, “Classes of rings defined by homological conditions,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 891–906, 1996.
- D. E. Dobbs, S.-E. Kabbaj, and N. Mahdou, “-coherent rings and modules,” in Commutative Ring Theory (Fès, 1995), vol. 185 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Appl. Math., pp. 269–281, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1997.
- D. E. Dobbs, S.-E. Kabbaj, N. Mahdou, and M. Sobrani, “When is -coherent and an -domain?,” in Advances in Commutative Ring Theory (Fez, 1997), vol. 205 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Appl. Math., pp. 257–270, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1999.
- S. Glaz, “The weak dimensions of Gaussian rings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 133, no. 9, pp. 2507–2513, 2005.
- J. A. Huckaba, Commutative Rings with Zero Divisors, vol. 117 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1988.
- S.-E. Kabbaj and N. Mahdou, “Trivial extensions of local rings and a conjecture of Costa,” in Commutative Ring Theory and Applications (Fez, 2001), vol. 231 of Lecture Notes in Pure and Appl. Math., pp. 301–311, Marcel Dekker, New York, 2003.
- S.-E. Kabbaj and N. Mahdou, “Trivial extensions defined by coherent-like conditions,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 3937–3953, 2004.
- N. Mahdou, “On Costa's conjecture,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 2775–2785, 2001.
- N. Mahdou, “Steinitz properties in trivial extensions of commutative rings,” The Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 119–125, 2001.
Copyright © 2006 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.