International Journal of Optics / 2009 / Article / Fig 4

Research Letter

Surface Plasmons and Surface Enhanced Raman Spectra of Aggregated and Alloyed Gold-Silver Nanoparticles

Figure 4

Absorption spectra of the two types of samples, with various metal concentrations. (a) Annealed gold covered by annealed silver (samples A), 1, 2: various silver concentrations; 80, 20%, respectively. (b) Gold covered by silver and annealed together (samples B), 1–4: various silver concentrations; 20%, 40%, 50%, and 80%, respectively.
475941.fig.004a
(a)
475941.fig.004b
(b)

We are committed to sharing findings related to COVID-19 as quickly as possible. We will be providing unlimited waivers of publication charges for accepted research articles as well as case reports and case series related to COVID-19. Review articles are excluded from this waiver policy. Sign up here as a reviewer to help fast-track new submissions.